gallitgun and bigbang ideas

Best answers
well... i had idea for gallitgun: it should use less energy because it's even weaker then kamehameha
and idea for bigbang : it should charge as fast as current one but ... it should cost less energy and you can move while charging that's my idea
ps.just ideas so say if you like it or not, and i used search and i was reading the sticky but couldn't find anything like this, if there are a few threads like this one, i apologize:]

Best answers
Gallit gun ... well duno.. mabe...
Big bang... Sould be like this :
Verry fast charge,more powerfull,more ki cost....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gallitgun should either be like you said and remain weaker, or keep the ki cost and be stronger than KHH like in the show.

I think Big Bang is fine at the moment, obviously as a Vegeta user i'd like to see it be a better move, but in the interests of a fair and balanced game i'd like it to remain as it is, it's powerful and doesn't go OTT like Final Flash on the ki, but it's flaw is that you're rooted to the spot for a few seconds. Vegeta never moved while charging and firing one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree with Ravendust on this one, I would be thrilled if Gallitgun was stronger than Kamehameha. The big bang is just fine the way it is if you ask me =) (For the amount of damage it can do, it has a reasonable price..)

Best answers
well bigbang should cost a lil bit less not much less
and like i said: you should be able to move when charging right?:) maybe vegeta never did but it's a good idea right? i mean esf is based on dbz series but only chars ... i read that in another thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By flaw I meant a flaw in the move itself, not a flaw in ESF. OK replace 'flaw' with disadvantage. You get a good move considering how little ki it uses, but you have to be rooted to the spot in order to do it. If you could move while charging then it would just be a more powerful genball and Big Bang would have no disadvantages.

Best answers
ok.. i understand but do you like it? just move while charging the bigbang just like the genericball... just some ideas which i like, with those i'll go play esf all day with vegeta :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no bigbang should stay in one spot if you really need to move while charging it you can stop flying while in a swoop

Best answers
As memory serves Vegeta generally was more of a "I'm going to power up, create the biggest blast possible, and you're going to eat it" kind of fighter.

Thus it makes sense that he doesn't move around while preforming his rather devastating attacks (Catch a BB or FF and you're not walking away happy). It some what portrays the power of it when he's got to just sit there and charge it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that reminds me wasnt the khh and the gallit gun the same power in the saiyan series actually i think the gallit gun was a little stronger...

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
that reminds me wasnt the khh and the gallit gun the same power in the saiyan series actually i think the gallit gun was a little stronger...
yeah the gallit gun was stronger the only reason goku over powered it was because he was using kao ken x10, gallit gun seems pretty good the way it is now maybe abit stronger at a bigger ki or charge cost, big bang would be kinda weird if you could move while charging it since vegeta stood still to use it while the android was running away and big bang attack is powerfull enough as it is...

Best answers
well.. it was stronger because vegeta was stronger... but after goku's kaioken x4 (i thought) he was able to pump more ki and win, imo, the best powerstruggle ever. i love the saiyajin saga..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the thing is, back in its time Gallit Gun was stronger, but Vegeta never used the technique again so it would seem logical that it never became any stronger. Vegeta instead opted to create more devastating techniques like FF and BB. Goku on the other hand continued to work with KHH and make it stronger. Same with Gohan.
If GG becomes any stronger it will clearly overpower Vegeta as all his attacks will be stronger than every other characters. At least if GG remains the same other characters will still have some kind of advantage.

Best answers
Yeh Vegeta is damn good =D. I'd personally like to see Gallet Gun a bit stronger at the cost of a fraction more ki, but i doubt it will happen for the reasons Rocky87 gave, he would be too overpowered. As for Big Bang, that's fine as it is apart from taking up too much ki, just a bit too much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gallit gun needs more strength, but not at greater ki cost. Big bang is perfect the way it is, it has all the advantages you need to kill an enemy with it easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Avenger, Big Bang Attack is perfect as it is. The only thing i'd like to see on it is a charge sprite, anything will do.

As for Gallitgun, I think the powers ok (ESF doesn't take place in a specific place in the timeline) but the beam needs to be a LOT thicker.

Best answers
as for gallit gun with the sprite right now sometime i can't see where enemy is cause of the purple aura... does the aura really have to be there...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't see the huge shining purple charge sprite for Gallitgun? That's crazy. Download a new one <a href="http://www.esf-world.de/main.php?content=download&category_id=1060">here.</a>

I'd like to see the Gallitgun be at least the same strength as KHH, as Gallitgun was more powerful initially (Vegeta was more powerful than Goku initially) but then as Goku surpassed Vegeta, I imagine KHH becomes more powerful than Gallitgun, though it's hard to judge seeing as it isn't used again in DBZ. It looks more powerful when Vegeta uses it because he's more veiny and sweating, a sign that he's pushing himself harder.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gallitgun is stronger becours the khh coudn't destroy the earth in that time while the gallitgun can do that easely, only the kaioken 4x did the trick.
if the bba has to be like it is thet atleast make the amont of ki in the ff lower, the ff never wins in a struggle becours all of the ki is already in the beam so wy even take the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom