Gallit Gun Underpowered?

Gallit gun underpowered?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Its fine as it is... Once vegita goes SSJ, its all over cause its ownage time, big bang everything in city maps and use the final flash against Goku or gohan... and as for the galit, its very good, as it has good damage for the shot charge time. it takes a little finess to use, but it is a really good attack, just as it is...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Flash isn't really usefull only charging costs you more then half of your energy so you can not even ps with it cause you run out of energy to fast.

Best answers
offcourse the kamehameha is more powerfull then the gallit gun, it alsways was in the show, and its like gokus only move, as for gohan, well al his moves suck, so kmh is the only 'usefull' move he has

Best answers
my 2 cents is gat gun and kame are almost the same move. they both use all there ki into one beam. but the kame gets use more so they master it more. Vegeta then comes out with the final flash. I think it is a upgrade to gat gun. He glows all over but yellow this time. And shoots the beam it is more deadly because he uses alot more ki into it making his whole body use the beam. The kame charges fasters but i doubt it could ever use all of a ki of someone like a final flash would *speaking up in the super levels* Vegeta gat gun should be the same power as a kame but a cap blast meaning it cant get as big as a kame. That way when it comes to powerstruggles his gat gun can be up to kame. But when vegeta goes super i think he should lose it and have the upgrade final flash and big bang. Just my 2 cents :)

Best answers
FF aint stronger then kame, its just a denser beam, focussed to a specific location. my opinion anyway

(watch 'trunks ascends' to see why)

Best answers
The kame is still more powerful than the FF, and it takes some time to charge, but its far worth it... very nice splash in high level games... as for the galit gun, later it becomes usless, but then you should be SSJ... and who in thier right mind would try to block a kamehameha with the friggin gallit gun? either dodge it like its a heatseaker or fire a big bang into it and do a power dive (Or just turn your fly off so you smash into the ground)

I pretty much only use veggeta, so i know his moves well... it IS possible to push back a kame with final flash, but its safer to throw a bigbang ball into it and run, since it will slow it down enough to get away, and he's stuck there in a power struggle, giving you a change to put your boot in his head.

And as for you, cold steel, there is a reason its called *final* flash...

Best answers
the kamehameha should be more powerful ne wayz...since it's the only thing goku can do as a super saiyin....you have to descend to do the spirit bomb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He always has it. There's a bug which occasionally disables masenko for gohan.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vegeta is proberly the worst choise if you whant to power strugle.
The FF eats to much energy and the gallit gun is to weak.
Bigbang can´t push any beam attack back they allways wins in the end.
Damn i loved the Alphas Powerstrugle....

sorry for my spelling

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't mean he's useless . . . you just need some technique to back that beam, not muscle :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is odd cause vegeta has no technique and is all muscle XD

Best answers
Yeah true but some people should learn to use Vegeta instead of complaining he is very strong if you know what you are doing.

Best answers
Vegita's Galit Gun is under powered. 1 fully powered Galit Gun + a 360 PL + 1 fully powered Kame + a 312 PL = death for Vegita.

Best answers
Yes it is underpowered... but then again it always has been weaker in the ESF game, so why change it now? lol, just takes more time and skill to kill someone with a gallit gun than a kamehameha... for a the reason i belive that most new people to the game will tend to use goku, considering most of the time he was the most powerful of the guys in the show...

Best answers
vegetas weak ps power is made up when he melee's due to his raw power, also he seems to do better when trying to block a beam/ball attack and throw it back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, gallit gun is nice cuz it charges fast. Sometimes if I melee a guy kinda far away I use it instead of the usual generic beam. Cause they don't expect it. Plus, when they're on the ground disabled, you can get off a fully charged GG, which is way better than a generic beam and some ki blasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom