Galit Gun suggestion

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, after all these galic gun threads about i came up with this idea to change galit gun... First, it'd be more powerful at the end of the charge, meaning it'd be the same at the kamehameha if charged fully, but at the start of the charge it still has the power of galit gun (as it is now). Secondly, the Sprite that comes around vegeta during this time should only appear (or become more opaque) at the very end of the galit gun, so you're not just a floating beacon saying "beam me now" unless you charge it up to fully powered. I think this would keep galit Gun balanced, as atm its just a generic beam that attracts alot of attention.

Best answers
it'd be the same at the kamehameha if charged fully

i dont think it would it may be same power as a kamehameha before its charged galit gun a weak attack campared to kamehameha!

Best answers
The gallit gun shouldn't be the same power with kamehameha, since Goku used the Kaioken to power-up his kame and defeat Vegeta.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
atm galit gun is weaker than kamehameha =/

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The galit Gun shod be much stronger in this game it's sucks even a generic beam can deflected And I dont thing theat a generic beam it's much stonger thean the Galit gun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think about it, they're about the same strength. Vegeta was stronger, Goku used Kaioken x4 so he was stronger, but Vegeta charged his attack for longer before that beamstruggle.

I really like this idea. That aura is horrible. Can't see anything with it, yet *I* stand out like an eyesore.

Yes/10 :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Ravendust.

I like the idea.

admin said:
1. Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 120 seconds.
>_>;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
If you think about it, they're about the same strength. Vegeta was stronger, Goku used Kaioken x4 so he was stronger, but Vegeta charged his attack for longer before that beamstruggle.

I really like this idea. That aura is horrible. Can't see anything with it, yet *I* stand out like an eyesore.

Yes/10 :yes:
Totally agree with you on this. And Vegeta had that aura around him in one battle, everytime after that he didn't.... maybe he was tired of himself becoming a beacon for pain.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think the gallic gun Vegeta used the first time wa a super gallic gun..Long charge time, attempt to blow up the earth..

When cell used it, he didn't blow the eaarth, only a portion of an island, but he had no aura. No aura, but it was a very bright charge...Same with Final Flash...Come to think of it, if you count final shine, that was bright too...

Vegeta likes his bling bling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldnt he have been too weak to blow up a planet?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was an attempt. And doesn't really matter how weak you are.... if you can get to the center of the earth and send a blast down there the earth will blow up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But if youre too weak you will be crushed by the millions of tons of rock, magma, molten iron and so forth. Im just pulling hairs though, dont mind me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me likes idea , though i think this should only apply to normal vegeta as in ssj with final flash it might unbalance vegeta

think about it , final flash at the right charge can match khh very easily. I atm can't think of a way to balance it in that aspect

Best answers
It's good that theres that balance thing in the game, but it ruins most of the ideas :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta could've blown up Earth...over a period of weeks.

Disregarding his destruction of Arlia which is filler and inconsistent, he wouldn't have been powerful enough to take down Earth just like that, but when Frieza blew up Namek it took an hour as the planet ripped itself apart. I imagine it would've been like that over a longer period of time.

That said, Vegeta took both his GG and Goku's KHH's beamheads in their powerstruggle and survived, the mans' hard :p

Best answers
Bleh, the gallit gun does exactly the same damage per charged second as the kamehame, it's just faster to charge to the full. I could increase the gallitgun charge time to make it an exact copy of the kamehameha with purple sprites if that's what everyone wants.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens said:
I could increase the gallitgun charge time to make it an exact copy of the kamehameha with purple sprites if that's what everyone wants.
I vote yes :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its not exactly what i had in mind, but I definately support it =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom