GAD DAMNIT STUPID AVATAR!

Best answers
if this not the right foruum move it

i have a costum avatar when i submit the avatar it doesn't show up

p.s. this is my avatar

it is the Metallica logo with my name in it :p

Best answers
No.. the avatar uploading system is all fux0red.. I can't upload my avatar either

Best answers
Yes i think the costum avatar uploading thing is f*cked up because this not the final version off the forum :scared:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same goes with me, I allready sent an e-mail to mastasurf but he wouldn't listen and said it probably was to big wich it isn't it. Right now i only have a signature wich looks stupid without the avatar.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg will fix it when he has time, he is the only one who can fix the avatar uploads.

In addtion, don't circumvent the swear filter, ever. Any further violations will cost you a warning.

Best answers
why put in this forum a anti-swear thing most kids that are 7/8 years are already swearing so what is the point and all forum members are over 14/30 years.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you think that comforts the parents of the children that curse?

I wouldn't wan't my children reading the words I have sensored, and it's not a big deal to simply let the forum filter it . . . if you have a problem, by all means, continue, and find out why breaking the rules is a bad thing.

Best answers
Any word on when this will be fixed? I'm missing my avatar already.. :p

Best answers
Can someone fix the avatar uploading thing FAST!!!
I had a nice avatar

Best answers
WAAAAH i want my avatar :cry: . *Works so hard to get to 50* Greg pwees' fix it. :p

Best answers
fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it.
Do whatever posible to fix it call him mail him e-mail him talk to him just do it :(

Best answers
calm down peeps Greg has more important things to do. He might have a life outside of ESF. I would rather have an updated ESF version than a custom avatar (but its mostly because i dont have 50 posts :p) Anyhoo it will be fixed soon enough, so be patient. Good things come to those who wait :)

Best answers
How come some people have custom avatars and some can't have any

Best answers
Some people have them because they had their avatar loaded b4 this whole uploading "error" came about. Soo yea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom