Future Trunks WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
WOW looks verry good :) are you also gonna make the pumped up version of trunks?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow thats amazing.I love it.The arms seem to be following on the arm a bit too much though.Just as Cold Steel said;)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aaaaa!

not the ugleh picture it hurts eyes x.x
anyway why dont u show us front and side?
from this here I cant give a critic for the head
and ms3d is deforming pics in 3d view so....u know what 2do

ohh well, from this pics it looks goot
do what I suggested and u shall have one critic from meh *-*

Best answers
Hey Eric, his torso seems a bit short. I been looking at alot of his pics, and watching the bojack movie, and it seems short. Just int he front though, the back is good.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the torso is fine. you think that the torso starts from the belt but you'er wrong. the proportions are great. but yea, front and side pics in a normal render will be cool =D.
and i kinda like the way you did the sleeves in arm shaped =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
and i kinda like the way you did the sleeves in arm shaped =P
Probably in a very weird way :/
I think he should buff his hands up just a bit. It looks like a shirt now.

Best answers
I will show full front/side/back images to anyone over AIM depending who you are (for personal reasons, sorry).

I am going to do the sword, clean the model up a bit, then skin map it so SV and TC can skin him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the jaket is abit to short on him.
the legs aer great, the uper body is not bad,the ehad needs some twitching here and there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:D

Its really nice!:DIts nice to know that a good Trunks model is being released for Esf.You have made a lot of Esf fans happy:D

Best answers
Looking great . Can you provide me a render with gray BG ? And no shadows ?

Best answers
I was trying to do that but I couldn't find how to change the background rendering color in 3dsm.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go to the render menu, then choose environment.

meanwhile, its a great looking trunks :) youve certainly taken the forum by storm. keep it up man.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aye its as i thouht, the side didnt turn out as goo as id hoped it would, from the front it looks great, but the side is,...erm,...not,

ill start wih a few things, i just woke up so i may miss a few

th elegs are too straight, rotate them backwards a little give him some shape,
from the front you have lil modelled on folds and such, and you have NONE of that reflecting on the side view,,
the torso just juts straight up out of the waist, lean im back a tad, you would have to force oneself to stand up that straight,
the jacket is just,.. meh? like the rest looks good from the front but from the side its just wierd, it just sticks straight out at the top of the jacket, going inline wih the broomstick backbone you made him it just doesnt look right that way
the arms look way to skinny from the side in thier entire length
the hands are alright but you need t spread the fingeres out a lil bit all of the fingers are bent sideways, i cant even do that with my hand o_O

Best answers
nuttzy said:
aye its as i thouht, the side didnt turn out as goo as id hoped it would, from the front it looks great, but the side is,...erm,...not,

ill start wih a few things, i just woke up so i may miss a few

th elegs are too straight, rotate them backwards a little give him some shape,
from the front you have lil modelled on folds and such, and you have NONE of that reflecting on the side view,,
the torso just juts straight up out of the waist, lean im back a tad, you would have to force oneself to stand up that straight,
the jacket is just,.. meh? like the rest looks good from the front but from the side its just wierd, it just sticks straight out at the top of the jacket, going inline wih the broomstick backbone you made him it just doesnt look right that way
the arms look way to skinny from the side in thier entire length
the hands are alright but you need t spread the fingeres out a lil bit all of the fingers are bent sideways, i cant even do that with my hand o_O
Wait wait Nuttzy, the side view looks bad because the shadowing cuts out alot of the shape. Save your crits for the clearer render. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm me reminds this Trunks....
ON the Zeq2 Trunks just not celshaded....
hmmm.... dunno....
But dont think that its ripped ^^ Lol!
Nice job man just want to see skinned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom