Fusing Aura's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is for appearance.

When two people stand by each other with aura's on, the aura's should seem to start fusing. Kinda like the normal auras except they become one huge. One with both colors mixing in a swirl.

Best answers
that would be cool but only if it looked like a small dome thingy around them when its fused........(if thats what you are talkn about)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would add nothing but lag into the game.. not too usefull..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sounds like a waste of space, all it would do is lag the game, and ppl with 56k or lower would lag more

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol!

AND NO THIS POST WAS NOT A WASTE OF SPACE COS I SAID LOL SO
:p TO YOU ALL MWAHAHA

Best answers
...wait a second im a 56kr ...that just makes me mad....i need some help i tried typing in at the start of my computer (where it says enter command) and i keep writting "turn to dsl you biotch" but it doesnt work..and no im not stupid i tried kicking my computer too...but it doesnt work....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i am on broadband but i did once have 56k too, i am very sorry for you, try bribeing your comp with more ram or something hehe

Best answers
HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That is Very Funny Isnt It?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i too was once on 56k.... i was even on 28.8k for a while.... i feal ur pain.....

Retired
Best answers
i started with 14.4 (that was beginning of internet, no couldn't play online games yet) later we had ISDN. i didn't play much online then. now with cable.....SOMEBODY STOP ME!! ;) so no, i don't feel your pain, WUHAUAHUAHAUHAU :p

Best answers
lol, now he's got cable :)
i've got cable too, but my provider sux like hell.. (damn you 'quicknet'/'sonera')

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got 900 kb/s once at my friends house..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom