Funny thing while playing ESF!

Best answers
Well I was playing as I always do and people came in we fought no big deal then a person and I got into a PS with Big Bangs and the both of them hit and were at a stalemate they stayed there in midair without moving left or right it was the funniest thing. Well in light of this I stood at the side of it and turned on my turbo and ran into it to blow it up. AWWWWWWWWWWW it was soooo funny.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those big band PS are pretty sweet. What you have to do after you have two locked is keeping adding more. if you do this, then if they hit something everyone on the map will die if you put enough energy into them.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen people have normal PS, say between a final flash and a kamehameha. and they PSed for about 5 minutes and then when it finally exploded, everyone on the map died including myself, and I was watching from all the way on the other side of the map.

Best answers
When that happens you'd probably be smart to get into a corner and block in their direction :)

Best answers
I was in a 10 minute power struggle, after draining our ki and we kept pumping more energy into the waves (they were huge) the whole map was an explosion. We just kept charging the atack while attacking then releasing it making it stronger, it was the biggest explosion ever.

Oh it was FF versus KA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom