FUNimation - Remastered Dragon Ball Z Episodes

Best answers
Jesus! i just saw Jesus shoot a beautyful kamehameha wave! It looks so beautyful. I'm definetly looking forward to it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
watching that trailer....I really didn't notice many differences in quality from the Broly DVD I have now and what they showed other than widescreen.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't trust DBZ multimedia sites. They start rumors, such as AF... If you can confirm this from another, more reliable source, I may take it seriously.

Best answers
What are you saying?? You can trust FUNimation. The Saiyan [ Vegeta ] Saga is due to be released...either later this month or already is. The quality is fantastic though. I know i've asked this question before, But will they do this for all of the sagas, or only this particular one. Because if I won't bother buying them if they'll just simply sell this one and stop. I'd love the grab high quality eps for the Cell Games Saga :), that would be the bomb + Vegeta turning Majin w0o0o :p

-GuZzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't trust DBZ multimedia sites. They start rumors, such as AF... If you can confirm this from another, more reliable source, I may take it seriously.
The trailer I posted not too long ago came from the official FUNimation website.

What are you saying?? You can trust FUNimation. The Saiyan [ Vegeta ] Saga is due to be released...either later this month or already is. The quality is fantastic though. I know i've asked this question before, But will they do this for all of the sagas, or only this particular one. Because if I won't bother buying them if they'll just simply sell this one and stop. I'd love the grab high quality eps for the Cell Games Saga :), that would be the bomb + Vegeta turning Majin w0o0o :p

-GuZzie
FUNimation is doing it for the whole series, just like how Toei Animation is doing the same, though Toei Animation is much further ahead than FUNimation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trailer I posted not too long ago came from the official FUNimation website.

FUNimation is doing it for the whole series, just like how Toei Animation is doing the same.
Oh, must have missed that post. o_o

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FUNimation Or Toei Animation??

Who should we buy it from then >_>.

-GuZzie
If you prefer the English, and cheaper version, then go with FUNimation. Toei Animation's Dragonbox set (the re-mastered Dragon Ball Z episodes) don't include English audio or English subtitles, plus it's very expensive to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom