full power of youth

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
who is the youngest on these forums im 15 (so i win by default)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might be in a run in with Jason/Nathan, but I am afraid of bringing him in this thread.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might be in a run in with Jason/Nathan, but I am afraid of bringing him in this thread.
He meant age, not mental capability.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I remember him telling he was 14 a while ago. So I threw my goose in the frying pan.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Might want to remove that signature Prozac. An IQ of 75 isn't quite something to be proud of, unless you are a monkey that is. Even so you probably wound't be among the smartest monkeys so yeah.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might want to remove that signature Prozac. An IQ of 75 isn't quite something to be proud of, unless you are a monkey that is. Even so you probably wound't be among the smartest monkeys so yeah.
We've always tried to encourage Prozac, this is a judgement free zone.

Prozac, you just keep doing your thing, buddy. A lot of people here will be proud of you no matter what, you know that. Just remember what we talked about last time -- sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
IQ's are like PL's. Ridiculous and pointless. Besides I can sound like MIGHT GUY, so by defult... I win. Oh I can also sound like Garra.. and Hinata.. and Mandark.. and Mojo Jojo.. and Hank Hill.. and ect..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom