Friggin Freeza

Best answers
i have a conplaint to make about freeza..... his moves in alpha at least were horrible. the Deathball isn't charge din his hand its charged at the tip of his index finger as he raises it over his head. His Kienzan Energy disk really blows graphics wise. and it as well should be formed at his index finger tip. his finger beam is the wrong color, and should be stornger and last longer. this is off the topic but i think that the landscapes in maps should be like 90% destructable so its more like the show.

Best answers
Edited to a more family level
---------------------------------------------
red is the real color, this is only alpha and not beta :) and me not being a moderator, i won't say anything about where this should be posted. ... . .. . oops :p

Best answers
Isnt the disk formed in his hand?

And if the landscape was destructable 90% what would be left to fight on at the end?

Dont talk stupid. Besdides that if you had half a brain youd know that their are other reasons that esf cant have destructable landscape like that, because the HL engine cant handle it. So stfu please.

*HAVE A WARNING YOU SMALL MINDED CHILD! posts like this are NOT appreciated in this forum, do it again, and you WILL be banned*
Cheeseman

Best answers
Originally posted by -Fusi0n-
Isnt the disk formed in his hand?

And if the landscape was destructable 90% what would be left to fight on at the end?

Dont talk stupid. Besdides that if you had half a brain youd know that their are other reasons that esf cant have destructable landscape like that, because the HL engine cant handle it. So stfu please.
Um u have no idea what you are talking about, hl engine can handle it except its more of the mappers job to make it destructable :S

also, dont flame people because thier views differ from yours :\

Oh and to get back on topic, these ideas seem really cool, but u need to remember things often look better on paper than in real
life:D

Best answers
The maps COULD possibly be made destructible, but that would require a crapload of work which would push the beta back even further. And wouldn't this make the polycount really high?

As for Freezer's moves, yes they don't perfectly match the show. From what I understand, most of the animation issues have already been resolved. And, if you're talking about accuracy to the show, then yes Freezer's disk does form over the palm of his hand.

If you want something that's perfectly true to the show, then go make your own mod. Please don't bash on ESF, which was created by a group of people with lives outside this project and is being worked on in the team's spare time. I think they're doing a good job. Try to lighten up.

Best answers
Dude stfu if you don't like the game then you don't like it but you don't need to come to it's home and say bad stuff bout it, if you don't like frieza then keep it to yourself cause frankely no one give a poo

Best answers
Originally posted by MR GUMP!!

what man of cheese died and made you a mod:S

Best answers
)v(ajin Cell dont double post use the edit button
your been here long enough to know that

Best answers
Personaly i think he is putting down esf.... But he is talking about alpha soo... its okay i guess. The beta makes the alpha look a child made it... As for the destructable maps I wont be making any and as for Zero he prolly wont either. They just cause to much laggg and if you really want one then you can make the map or get someone to make it for you!

*YA the BETA will be that good!:yes:

*.*NOTE: also a reason why fUNI hasn't shut this mod down is prolly because we are creative and make the game how we want it... Instead of FOLLOWING THE SHOW 100%
just keep that in mind okay... If it doesn't follow the show... who gives a crap. The game is more than Fun!

Best answers
I would usually doubt the success of the destructable maps.. but knowing YOU guys.. it is POSSIBLE! I just can't wait to kick goku through a mountain :D

Best answers
Oh you can bet that their going to have some form of destructable map someday. like what the previous person said. I can picture destructable parts that can be shattered by people getting knocked through them hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you allready have that, on some custom dmz maps u can get hyper punched into a wall and have it smach around u, very cool stuff

and unless you are a mapper, "stfu" ok cos it would not have **** more work to do, haveing brackable parts is just a case of adding one trigger onto bits of wall and stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yet they're right bout the polycount/lag part.

just figure your entire map being entity. not good.

Best answers
Originally posted by MR GUMP!!

Um u have no idea what you are talking about, hl engine can handle it except its more of the mappers job to make it destructable :S

Oh and to get back on topic, these ideas seem really cool, but u need to remember things often look better on paper than in real
life:D
I do have an idea of what im talking about, The HL cant handle it in the ratio said "90% destructable" when you break objects and they crumble it causes a mass of polys to spill out and its not nice trust me. Mappers can make things destructable, I didnt say they couldnt. Its just not a good idea. Unless its done in a unique way so that it wouldnt cause such low fps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -Fusi0n-

I do have an idea of what im talking about, The HL cant handle it in the ratio said "90% destructable" when you break objects and they crumble it causes a mass of polys to spill out and its not nice trust me. Mappers can make things destructable, I didnt say they couldnt. Its just not a good idea. Unless its done in a unique way so that it wouldnt cause such low fps.
I did not say 90%, a map must be good, and if it does have brackable parts its not all of it, or once everythings gone the map is just a boring floor, look at swiss cheeses cell games for example

Best answers
k maybe i was exaggerating a little bit not 90% destructable but a good percent so thatu could knock people through mountains and stuff blow lots of stuff up but not the whole map. maybe mack parts of the floor breakable.... but wouldn't it be cool if u could shoot a beam into the ground and make a bottomless pit. and once u destroyed most of it u could have planet namek effect when it was bout to blow up withg all the fire and stuff

Best answers
Mr Elitez or whatever your name is you like sugesting bad things don't you,

and tepus look at the banner oh please just look at it

Best answers
Originally posted by )v(ajin Cell

what man of cheese died and made you a mod:S
What man of Satan:devil: died and let u be an ass, please try to be more mature.... And i dont think im a mod, all i did was defend some one els on the forum, and even if i was trying to be a mod, it is a much smaller offence than flaming so plz, grow up:devil:

Also fusion u have just showed again that u know nothing of the hl engine, 500 6 polly objecs would not slow down the game that much, and first and for most, u dont have to have polies come out, the object could just disapear and have like a big dust cloud effect or something

Best answers
Calling people asses won't get you very far on this forum, and neither will being a "wanna be mod", you'll make tooo many enemys too fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom