Friggin explosions.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i am on a low end comp, so i'm prolly asking for it, to crash. Here goes, when an explosions is big, it sometimes get's even bigger then the map you're playing in, without damaging you, it's bug, it mostly happens after a long power struggle, but after the explosions gets so big you can;t even see it anymore, it somehow sucks up my fps, if i try to swoop or anything fps draining, my esf crashes. This might come in handy for other people with low end comp, whenever you see an explosion do this, type in your console to reload the map and it's fine again, for peope that like to try it, type this in console, "changelevel (the map name)" I hope this helps.

Cold Steel.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that happens to me sometimes too! once, i threw a spirit bomb (fully charged) at a fully charged kamehameha wave (Gohans) and the player pushed it to the ground.... the explosion was HUGE!!!!! O_O O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's not a bug ... ordinary the explosions look as a ball which gets bigger and bigger ... then it shrunks back to nothing
if the explosion is too big the "ball" does shrunk ... it grows til it's outta map

this happens sometimes... I already read about lagging cause of it (in this forum) ... and I think it's because the servers power wasn't the best to calculate it
I can't really reproduce it for me to test (my PC can handle it), but I would suggest to play in lower quality (cl_fxquality 1 (maybe 0) in console)

btw: reload in console is just like creating a new server

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care, it fixes teh damn th@ng. And i allready said i'm on a crappeh comp. That's why i posted it here, so i can help other people with creppeh computers.

Best answers
im getting agree with cold steel to!
its too big and crash my computer too sometimes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
I would suggest to play in lower quality (cl_fxquality 1 (maybe 0) in console)
you can't play good games in good quality with low-end PCs
ever tried to play UT2k3 in a 1600*1200 resolution ??? if you wanna play it you've to lower the quality/ resolution ... make it in ESF and it should be ok

btw: don't revive dead threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom