Friezas finger beam

Best answers
I love friezas finger beam (its my favorite attack) but the primary attack is really hard to hit people from afar. I think itd be cool if someone could zoom in with that attack. I mean, in the show it was basically a sniper blast (well aside from when frieza used it like a machine gun, but thats already in esf). Maybe then to balance it the trail could be left on the beam for half a second more so the other players could trace it back to the sniper (kinda like the ut2003 lighting rifle). I dunno, just a thought. And friezas disk is really weird, it kinda hits the ground, stays there then comes shootin back up at me?? its kinda weird

ZuL

Best answers
Being able to sniper with primary fire would be a bit unfair, i think it hurts alot already... :) but have it's trail showing for a second or two would maybe, just maybe, balance it out a little. The disc thing is weird, but it will only pop up back at you if you call it back :rolleyes:

Best answers
The disk works as so: left click throw, right click return.

When you throw it at a solid object, it appears on your side, then when it goes through, it dissapears on your side, and reapers on the next.

As for the laser, people call it cheap enough as it is, but I use it anyway :devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin::devgrin:

Best answers
i never really found the finger beam to be cheap at all, its powerful as it should be but because of its slow fire (and the speed of the melee swoop) its kinda useless up close. I dunno, it seems like its supposed to be a distance weapon but hitting people far away never seems to work.

Best answers
ya I think they should add a scope or some kinda crossair specifically for the fingerlaser. because it sucks unless I use the 2nd fire.

ZuL

Best answers
Getting hit by primary is disturbing, it hurts and most of the time i cant find the person who fired it (or rather, i find him if i look around :) ), but i think it's secondary that is the cheapest move, because it hurts kinda much, and well, it's rapid fire :S if people spam it, the game gets boring :\

EDIT: (Just like melee, even though i use it alot, it's not so fun if u don't use anything else :) )

Best answers
yeah, i agree, rapid fire is kinda spammed, secondary fire should be very weak compared to the primary fire and primary fire should be a sniper weapon, I think the trail would be very effective, in UT2003 i always can track the person whose tryin to snipe me off (haha then he meets my flak cannon), but i dunno, with the disk being as powerful as it is maybe a sniper weapon for frieza would make him unbalanced?? I dunno, the rate of fire for primary would have to be very low.

Best answers
yeah... rapid fire should be reduced (power-wise), or at least can be blocked, like how Goku did :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously. A freeza knocks me back once with melee and does the rapid fire, I'm at 16 health. its good that so few people play as freeza, and fewer still know how to use the finger laser well :p

Best answers
Well the way i think they should implement the finger laser is like this. Make primary fire similar to special beam cannon but like 1/2 the charge time of generic, and like 4x the speed of generic. Secondarry fire should be more like ki blast, only move like 3x as fast as generic beam.

In the show, it did not instantly hit its target, it moved very fast, but still it was not instantaniouse.

I dont think its fair to have any weapon that can potentially not be dodged. Same goes with picolose eye lasers(they would be fine if they were close range, and did far less dmg)

Best answers
hmm i personally think the primary fire should have a really long charge time that way people can spam with it. I agree it shouldnt be instant hit though. People already try and sit back across the level and launch big bangs and kamehamehas this way it makes it a little harder to snipe with. But i agree it should be incredibly fast and do a heck of a lot of damage. And as for secondary fire i think it should do either alot less damage then it does now.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Just melee the foo and get him while he's down... thats the best way.. but everytime i do that ppl get mad at me.:shocked: :scared: :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom