Frieza - Skiwans Concept - Ingame preview/animation/fixes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its your model.
its "your" model, tbh....or i wouldnt even bother myself to release it, i want to make it fun to play for everyone who will download it.

any better?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hit me up on msn tomorrow mate and I'll give ya a hand with some textures on this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8/10 i would have given 9/10 if it wouldn't have that giant arm :/
gj still.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hit me up on msn tomorrow mate and I'll give ya a hand with some textures on this.
awesome, just i wont be there for a whole week. pm it or send it over mail! <3 i knew you would help me again, lol <3

legendary... i could actually remove the arm, but then the whole work would be useless....

Best answers
NOO!
Do NOT remove that cool mega turbo sized arm, it looks awsome!

I want to play with that dude, and believe me it's going to destroy this if you are going to remove the robot arm.

By the way, can you make a normal colored Metal Frieza too?
And Im not saiyng that those colors are bad, I think that those colors are perfect. But normal colours would be good too....

But the main point is that you make that model ready, the colour isn't a problem to me. I just like the way that Metal Frieza looks so, keep it on buddy. :]

Oh! And by the way!
You must fix the feet!
The third toe is on the side of the foot not in the back. Please try to fix that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its "your" model, tbh....or i wouldnt even bother myself to release it, i want to make it fun to play for everyone who will download it.

any better?
The yellow parts should be brown I think.

Best answers
wow extremely nice model

me likes the arm :p lol its good placed heh

Best answers
Yea excelent job there pixel..just hmm the eyes...thats the only thing wrong..not wrong but...hmm well try making them like Kreshi's Friezas eyes. then it will be a 10/10 instead of a 9.9/10

Best answers
I didn't hade much to do yesterday, so I made/ fixed some of the animations for the Frieza model ^_^ I'll show them to your later...

Best answers
HEY PEOPLE!

His FEET are wrong. The TOE that is in the BACK OF HIS FEET are supposed to be in SIDE OF THE FEET.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kapina0 said:
HEY PEOPLE!

His FEET are wrong. The TOE that is in the BACK OF HIS FEET are supposed to be in SIDE OF THE FEET.
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by davidskiwan:
LETS KILL ALL PARROTS AND BIRDS AND REMAKE THEM, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah nice to see a revival of this D: didn't expect to see it again

I really like the reskin, though i do think the colours of the original cyborg frieza are better to go by, his real skin could do with some tightening up detail wise, atm there's not enough contrast. I also was thinking the gaps between the fingers should be dark brown and black Other than that, it's sexy :eek:

oh and his feet are ment to have that toe at the side... ish, in the show He moved that toe like a thumb, so he could grab with it, but when he stood the toes would face the other foot... if u get what i mean

For the picture, i used a pencil for the rough sketching, and a black fine-liner for the inking, badly though, since the paper was too absorbent =/

Best answers
i like the model but that large hand it's not that beautiful then he only is standing when he fire's or hits ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well tryforce send me a pm with some info with a link to it and i'll download it and texture it for you, if you'd like.

Best answers
Hey just wanted to help out my favorite man Pixel.
Here is a really good ref. for the skin i mean.
If you stick to that then your all set baby. this model will get a 1000 downloads from me. Personally i love the giant hand now and ive always wanted a mecha frieza cause i pwned with ihim in Budakai 3
http://members.tripod.com/badman_saiyan/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/frieza4.jpg
http://members.lycos.nl/andragonball/rassen/changeling.jpg
didn't make the picture big on the site because it was a big picture and takes up space.

edit: darn the first picture ain't working now. Grrr and it was a good one to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool model, but I think the first skin was infinitely better than the new one. Just an opinion.

Best answers
I have to agree with Kreshi and Prince... The original skin looked much better.
I love the hand btw.

Best answers
Yea idk....i like both of the skins...but anyways where did you get that cool ass hud. the one in the original picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh i have done the feet wrong but i wouldnt bother myself fixing that, rerigging everything , re uvwmapping, reskinning recompiling bla bla bla.

Well i gave teknik the maps and the files, hoping he will do it <3

kenny has done some xD lol, nice anims =) was playing for a while to get it compiled into esf open beta and just charge boost is missing i gues, dunno heh.

i have done a deathball sprite, it looks to big ingame but i could let it be big or make it smaller , gotta ask you fellas what you like.

Big deathball or a normal sized one?
(if you choose big, i will try to make it look alright and not like the sprite would hide the wholemodel)

bleh lol im somehow confuzed

the release will contain esf 1.2.3 and open beta release, each will have the original and the 2nd skin as an option. (2nd will be the one from teknik if hes going to finish) The release will also contain a sprite file and a few new animations ingame.

when i play on a server with the openbeta and this frieza... i get confusing anims while playing, but on a own server it all works fine....nway a teaser pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom