Frieza Finger Laser

Best answers
Now we all know this barely does any damage, well last time i played it it didnt, anyways whati think is that this move should be instant kill, and only able to use in frieza's 3rd form

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
switchy said:
Now we all know this barely does any damage, well last time i played it it didnt, anyways whati think is that this move should be instant kill, and only able to use in frieza's 3rd form
Hmm well I'm guessing you never used the fast fire mode?!
it can take away like 40 HP with equal power lvls, and still have some KI left for a good escape
and why make it a insta kill, it would turn ESF into a sniping game instead of a fast melee based game

Best answers
well, it was just a theory because in the series, i believe one shot of the laser the person died, and i do agree...but its just a sugesstion, and ive used the fast fire before :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way, used as part of an basic melee/tele or throw combo the fingerlaser is a lethal tool. Instant kill would make it way too overpowered. Imba!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
switchy said:
Now we all know this barely does any damage
you haven't played against me then. I'll make you hate finger laser's cheapness 'till the day you quit ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Logan I really want to play you now.... I curse my dial up connection of 24k! It lags uber hard when i play online games....

Best answers
i think if anythign it shoudl take away half ur health if ur like just joinign the game and are shot by a high pl frieza

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fingerlaser in DBZ wasn't actually that strong, I think it's a common misconception. Frieza used it to kill Vegeta and Dende sure, but he was many many times stronger than both of them. However Goku deflected one with his nose.

Summary: Deathbeam/Fingerlaser shouldn't be strengthened anymore than it is.

Best answers
yea i agree u dont kno how annoying it is already wit the bunch of finger laser spammers who throw jus a lil bit then laser u like 4 times it takes away about 10 hp each one if it was a instant kill it would be too overpowerd then youd see nuttin but finger lasers all game long

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
yea i agree u dont kno how annoying it is already wit the bunch of finger laser spammers who throw jus a lil bit then laser u like 4 times it takes away about 10 hp each one if it was a instant kill it would be too overpowerd then youd see nuttin but finger lasers all game long
throw just a little bit and laser about 4 times? Those are some sad laser users...against me...I GUARANTEE I will kill you with lasers even when you are at full health...or at least get you down to critical HP.

Best answers
Logan289 said:
throw just a little bit and laser about 4 times? Those are some sad laser users...against me...I GUARANTEE I will kill you with lasers even when you are at full health...or at least get you down to critical HP.
lol probably ur a member of those kais but that wut u said jus proves my point y have it a instant kill theres no point

Best answers
lol... i remember playing against' kagato.. he threw and finger lasered... and then i transkilled him... he got pissed and continuously spawned me with deathballs for like 30 minutes.. lol

I am against changing anything about the finger laser.... it's freaking auto hit too.......

Best answers
Are you kidding me? Finger Laser is deadly enough as it is if you know when to us it :)
Instant kill finger laser would instantly make Frieza the best damn character in the game!
Finger laser/Eye Beam only seemed strong because the people it was used against were weaker, or on the verge of death (vegeta)

Best answers
all u have to do it cancel the zoom on it,make it a 1/4 kill gun type beam and when ever u shoot it it takes 1/4th ur hp like 100/100 to 75/100 and down 1/4ing it every time and put a timer on it like can only use it every 3 min. or sumthing and if ur hp is low like 10/100 and you are at the highest PL u can get it will be a instant kill and only if u aim it at the heart of the face,and it will leave a hole where u shot him, mabey then u can have headshot contests or somthing lol make ur server and keep the server HP lvl at 10 lol and take turns killing :p so there ya go makeit better!

Best answers
i disagree esf doesnt need any more one hit kill moves it already has disc regardless of whether hp goes down or not its not that hard to aim a finger laser
leave it the way it is people spam it to death now wit a one hit kill i guarantee it would be one of the most unbalanced moves in the game simply becuse people who use frieza and the laser put u in situations where u cant get out of the way of it or by the time u recover youve alredy been hit 4 times with it. i say leave it as it is ;/

Best answers
if it was a 1 hit kill it would be something like this: OMG LASER NUB ILL PWN JOO ***
its good the way it is master it then you will change your mind.

Best answers
definetly a bad idea, the laser is already brutal as it is, it needs no more beefing up!

- Malrak

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
lol probably ur a member of those kais
Not only am I "one of those Kais"....I'm the Kai leader. Look at my custom user title. I'm Kagato.

Best answers
switchy said:
well, it was just a theory because in the series, i believe one shot of the laser the person died,
Quoted for laughs.

Try Frieza form 3 in Budokai Dragon rush.

300+ hit combo with at least 74 of that being finger beams.

Only time it 1 hit killed was on Vegeta , and he was dead anyway...

Best answers
why make it even better? Just try getting good with it. If it was one hit kill, then you could laser finger them when their dashing (or swooping, or whatever you want to call it) and they'll be killed then theyll start calling you "Laser nub! the only reason joo be freiza is cause you cant be good with any other guy, freiza is a n00b character!!!!111"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom