Frieza: Eye Beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the moment Frieza has no beam attack (asides the default generic). I was looking for a solution, and found this:

It's a large beam he charges for three seconds and fires from the eyes, it starts off as about five beams which converge into one really big one, wiping out about 8 Saiyan Elites in the process. It engulfs them then explodes.

Could this be his beam?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting...

I would like to see some attacks that engulf rather than just exploding. Trunks' flamethrower, for example, would be an engulfing attack. Rather than simply hitting them and doing damage, its like swimming in the poisonous water (youve all played Duke Nukem) and damages as they are exposed to the attack. The DPS would be determined by the attack and the PL of the attacker and the attackee. Sure that attack killed 4 Saiyan Elite, but I doubt it would have had any effect on the pre-SSJ Goku that fought Freiza.

I think Im just obsessed with sneaking up behind a SB spammer and blasting the feces out of them from point blank range.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it could have two firing modes, the first is a traditional beam, the second is shorter range, wider and engulfing.

Best answers
frieza should defenately have teh eye lazers!

edit: i read it more through and saw you where talking about somthing slightly different there still eye lazers just a different form (in dbz charactures can do what ever they want with there enegry ingulf or just pierce)

in form 4 he was shooting at goku with finger lazers and eye lazers for about 2 minutes he uses eye lazers so much (way more then piccolo)

as well frieza's death beam are a beam (what no way) just really really fast and really small and his rapid fire death beam is a bunch of beams too.

frieza never really had any beam attack beacuse his fighting style just blew people up with his mind (no one he ever met befour the z fighters needed him to go beond his 2nd form)

Best answers
very interesting indeed.. just balance it and it's cool! :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally a good frieza beam :eek: /me adds to agenda

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sounds promising... :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Finally a good frieza beam :eek: /me adds to agenda
wheres_warren said:
This sounds promising... :rolleyes:
What they said , this actually seems like a good idea , i could put it in my own words , but i'm tipsy :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though I don't see any reason for this to be an uber destruction beam of doom, somwhere in the likes of masenko-gallit gun.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a god ideea but the dmg shuld not be big someting like 10 - 15

Best answers
Hmm i thought that was more of an explosion when i watched it.
Frieza *does* actually have a beam which he uses in his 2nd form....someone made a thread about it a loooong time ago if i can find it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
Hmm i thought that was more of an explosion when i watched it.
Me said:
It engulfs them then explodes.
Yeah it engulfs them and they disintergrate, then it explodes. I would've put the explosion pic in there but it would've ruined my typical four-panel layout :p

I'll watch those 2nd Form episodes again to find that beam too.

If the power was akin to the Galit Gun I think it would be quite reasonable, Masenko sucks and you know it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh? Story? I just quoted the end of the Tenacious D song 'Inward Singing', I even provided the lyrics.

Whenever someone does the :rolleyes: it generally implies sarcasm.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
AHH shut up! Shut up! **** you! You ****in ****! Always naysaying everything I create! You piece of ****, you create something like the eye beam! You ****ing **** you ****ing sit in your tower!
*cough* Flaming in jest is still flaming, remember that Ravendust. The A.U.P always holds precedence ;) *cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Eh? Story? I just quoted the end of the Tenacious D song 'Inward Singing', I even provided the lyrics.

Whenever someone does the :rolleyes: it generally implies sarcasm.
Who is Tenacious D?

...on second thought dont answer that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
If the power was akin to the Galit Gun I think it would be quite reasonable, Masenko sucks and you know it.

EDIT:

AHH shut up! Shut up! **** you! You ****in ****! Always naysaying everything I create! You piece of ****, you create something like the eye beam! You ****ing **** you ****ing sit in your tower!

J/k. No offence meant. I can't tell when you're being sarcastic or not :p
Optimus Prime said:
*cough* Flaming in jest is still flaming, remember that Ravendust. The A.U.P always holds precedence *cough*
Lol, there is no need to worry for I know this cad, in somewhat of a personal light.

And masenko does not suck, go test it as in comparison to gen beam, you should be suprised.

And it wasn't sarcasm, I was enthused (Is that even a word?) that a Team member had looked upon this as a positive idea, and it seems to have been considered.

And I think the strength of gallit gun may be a tad to strong for this beam, considering his other techinques.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea has been declined. At the end of a long meeting we decided to keep freeza a non beam character. As he has other advantages, and more to come.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( Oh well, it was worth a shot.

And sorry Opty/Warren, I didn't realise joke flames were still considered flames *removes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom