Frezia Disk

Best answers
i think it'd be a nice effect if u have a high ass pl and someone has a low one and chucks a disk at u, u can catch it like wen gohan was in SSJ@ during cell games and caight cells 2 destructo disks. and then after u catch it u can throw it back. that'd be pretty cool. and since buu only has like 2 moves, i think it'd be cool if he got hit by disk, he gets cut in half but can regenerate if u use the regenerate move in a certain amount of time to prevent dying. But one thing i think is the disk should be a little easier to see, because in some maps with bright sky's, u can be srtanding there and then die out of nowhere from a disk that was like right infront of you

Best answers
nah disc is np at the moment, just fix the PS and BS issues and maby add it to the scouter at a blue dot. other then that i have no problems with it.

Best answers
My only problem with the frieza disk, its same for destructo disk, is that when you kill someone with it/when you die from it you hear a SPLAT sound and then gibs go all over, its like your playing TFC. I don like that at all , but since they will make half models for death animation from disks for the next beta, the disks are fine.

Besides that if you take away frieza disk all he has before he transforms is fingerlaser!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I certainly hope they are planning to tone down finger laser as well as the eye lasers. They're just too easy to use right now, and when we update to player-side hit prediction it'll be rediculous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
My only problem with the frieza disk, its same for destructo disk, is that when you kill someone with it/when you die from it you hear a SPLAT sound and then gibs go all over, its like your playing TFC. I don like that at all , but since they will make half models for death animation from disks for the next beta, the disks are fine.

Besides that if you take away frieza disk all he has before he transforms is fingerlaser!
I agree, the only other problem I have with it is this. Say you are Goku with a PL of 15,000,000 and you are Krillin or Frieza with a PL of 800,000, Even tho Goku is much stronger then them they can kill him with ease. I think that you should be able to catch or at least block the disk, but hey its just my idea.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin vs Perfect Cell, destructo disk had no effect. However you have to realize that once you are that high of a power level, all the other players have to do is kill themselves to get a huge PL boost after death and start catching up. You just don't often see that big of a difference in PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know how that worked. But when ever im at like 25,000,000 pl some n00b with a pl of like 3,000,000 always kill sme with the destructo disk nomater what. If im blocking it of running from it it always gets me.;( ;(

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would suggest moving. Usually if you see one coming at you, and you move out the way, you wont get hit. Just a thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do that but i get killed any way! are any of the disk controlable? I just think thay should be toned down there mutch to strong.

I know in the show it is that strong but it makes the game unbalanced if you play as Krillin or Freiza you have an unfair advantage. Thats what I'am saying.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just posted the differences between "there," "they're," and "their" in another topic under "Off Topic". Please check it out.

Frieza's disc is someone controllable, not much. You only get about 6 thousand ki from killing someone that way though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought that if i killed a 10,000,000 pl i would get much more power vs killing some one with a pl of 1,000,000?:S

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you do get more for killing someone with a higher power level, but not much more. It pays to do less damage over more time than to kill with a disc.

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
I dont know how that worked. But when ever im at like 25,000,000 pl some n00b with a pl of like 3,000,000 always kill sme with the destructo disk nomater what. If im blocking it of running from it it always gets me.;( ;(
it happens if you lag (even if you're not ACTUALLY lagging, but have a bad ping) the fact that you have moved doesnt register for several seconds... so in fact you are actually still where the disk passed through. I have found this to be the case with me and my sh!tty modem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom