Frezia Disk

Best answers
MY only real problem with that weapon is the fact that you can control it, atleast with Krillans DD you have to aim a bit. My question is this, if you had your way, would you keep it or trash it?

Best answers
The disk is fine as it is right now. The only way that I think they could change disks a little would to be able to block them when you are turbo and have a much high powerlevel than the disker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt trash it its one of the most importent moves ^_^

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep it. the user slows down greatly when he uses it, so just tele around it and melee the guy trying to kill you.

Best answers
nah, keep it. You dont get very much PL from disking someone, and it is quite hard to aim, or maybe its not hard to aim, just easy to dodge......

i agree with whoever says you should be able to block it, but only if you were high enough obove the disker in PL (like when cell blocks krillins, well, ignores it anyway...)

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
nah, keep it. You dont get very much PL from disking someone, and it is quite hard to aim, or maybe its not hard to aim, just easy to dodge......

i agree ... whoever says you should be able to block it, but only if you were high enough obove the disker in PL (like when cell blocks krillins, well, ignores it anyway...)
aha, an do the same with ki beams..... remember cell saga??? when piko, tien, yamcha kirllin were shooting cell??? their beams don´t do a sratch on him.... (he wosn´t even blocking)....
it´s ridiculous to get killed by a player who has 750.000 Ki when u got 5.000.000 ..... it should not even hurt you.. or at least do very little damage... i think esf staff should work on this

you know my english is not the best, but i think u guys can understand my " me tarzan u jane" speaking
edited---> and u should modify speed factor acording to player´s pl....
i know that it should ve almost imposible to people who enter a server and are fighting against 10.000.000 pl .. but the game should be better that way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be kinda cool to just shrug off Kamehameha's at high power levels. But then you should technically be shrugging off melee too. It would mess up the balance if you ask me.

Best answers
my only problem with the damn discs is that they can KILL psers and bsers :/ they should have NO affect on them :|

Best answers
in beta 1.1 melle and disks will NOT hurt you if you ar PS-ing or BS-ing

beams will do little damage

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be fine if it wasn't 1 hit K.O.

Best answers
It's supposed to be one hit kill, it's Freiza's disc for god's sake. I only hate the guys that spam it. What I don't get is, everytime I play Frieza and use the damn disc only once, everyone gets pissed. Please, I usually only manage to kill one guy with it and he/she *****es to no end.

Crybabies. I agree that it shouldn't hurt you when you're PS/BS but otherwise you should just die and get sliced when you're hit by that attack, that's the way it works.

Best answers
<=== disc whore.:D
its pretty fun when they reply wtf!!:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Bmajor
aha, an do the same with ki beams..... remember cell saga??? when piko, tien, yamcha kirllin were shooting cell??? their beams don´t do a sratch on him.... (he wosn´t even blocking)....
it´s ridiculous to get killed by a player who has 750.000 Ki when u got 5.000.000 ..... it should not even hurt you.. or at least do very little damage... i think esf staff should work on this

you know my english is not the best, but i think u guys can understand my " me tarzan u jane" speaking
edited---> and u should modify speed factor acording to player´s pl....
i know that it should ve almost imposible to people who enter a server and are fighting against 10.000.000 pl .. but the game should be better that way
yeah, but the problem is that you wouldnt be able to join a server which had been going for a while... i didnt mean that you would just be able to ignore the disk, i meant you could block it, or maybe catch it...

btw, i know that a PS is a power struggle, but what is a BS? (i might seem stupid for asking, but please tell me)

Best answers
bs is a blocking struggle (ya know, when you just block a high powered beam). And the disk should definetly not change, Frieza cant really ps at all, his death ball is ok, but draws just about as much attention as makin a spirit bomb and his finger lasers primary fire is pretty useless (secondary fire on the other hand, hooo boy,) But yeah, freiza definetly needs his disk.

Best answers
Afraid not man BS is a block struggle. Disk should stay if people cant stand getting hit by the disk then maybe they should pay a little more attention. Its not like it hard to see that mega slow man flying at you with a big purple disk in his hand and a grin on his face.

Teleport people, use different moves to defeat the people with the disk, and no the disk is not cheap, its just a move simple as that, and besides no cheaper that a spammed Kame. Just a little side note disks = instant kills.

The only time disks have ever been blockable, at least in the show, is when the defender has a much higher power level than the attacker. So the disk should remain unchanged you don't get much out of it anyway besides a kill, and if you are playing for kills then you are in the wrong game.

Best answers
yeah i totally agree, people are always complaining about, oh this moves cheap, and that totally isnt fair. It all depends on how good you are, you start playin a vet whose usin frieza, sure your gonna get a few discs and figer lasers thrown your way (and if hes a vet, there gonna hit you a few times), But as long as you keep moving, its not a big deal. Sure melee is strong as hell and is used alot, and the discs kill in one hit, but thats why teleport is there. Its the best move in the game. A good player using teleport properly will own any melee whore, disc whore, or finger laser whore. Plain and simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom