Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Annie

A
To this day I have yet to actually watch a full episode of that show =x

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watch it. It is funny. But, I hate those "ooh ain it so nice" scenes.
But it is good sitcom. Whatching it almost everyday LoL

Best answers
did you like any of the half episodes you have watched?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LOVE this show. I'm so happy they show re runs of it, i haven't watched it till this year and I love it.

Best answers
I watch it always!I have already seen almost all episodes of it,but it is damn great so i just watch it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is one of the best tv-shows ever made, period.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been watching it off and on for years now. Good show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen it too much.

Too ****ing much.

Now I can't stand it anymore.

I like the opening song though. :p

Best answers
I've seen it too much.

Too ****ing much.

Now I can't stand it anymore.

I like the opening song though. :p
Same here. I used to watch it about a year ago and I watched it everyday but now i really dont like it that much. It is a funny show but I've seen it way too much. I think I've seen just about all of them anyways...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've probably seen every episode of the show over the years. I hardly ever got to see any of the new episodes when I was living in West Philadelphia where I was born and raised. I'd guess it's probably because when they were on, I was on the playground where I spent most of my days. You know, just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.

I think I'll spare everyone from me doing a complete "bel-air" ;P Seriously, though, I've always liked the show, despite bad acting and stupid stuff. Someone needs to make a montage of all the shots of Jazz being thrown out of the house.

Best answers
karredeKNR said:
I was on the playground where I spent most of my days. You know, just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.
:D
lol. I love Will's friend. Whats his name again? Jazz?
Its been years since ive seen this show. It introduced me to Will Smith's Rap songs. love the opening.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fresh prince, and that seventies show, are pretty much the only things i watch on tv.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've probably seen every episode of the show over the years. I hardly ever got to see any of the new episodes when I was living in West Philadelphia where I was born and raised. I'd guess it's probably because when they were on, I was on the playground where I spent most of my days. You know, just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool and shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.

I think I'll spare everyone from me doing a complete "bel-air" ;P Seriously, though, I've always liked the show, despite bad acting and stupid stuff. Someone needs to make a montage of all the shots of Jazz being thrown out of the house.
I'm pretty sure they're all the same, thats why he always wears that red/yellowish shirt every time hes about to get thrown out, so if you pick up on that, you know when hes gonna get thrown out.

I <3 fresh prince...I love almost every episode. There are a few that urk me, like the one were Will gets shot and Carlton gets all emo, and all the bad acting is showcased.
The show is great, but it can be so racist it's annoying. It seems every white person that pops up in the show (all 5 of em) are either racist, or cause everyone else to be racist. Like the episode were they pull some "white pigs tryin' to hold a brotha down" ****. Were Carlton and Will are driving one of uncle Phils friend's mercadies home for him and they get lost or somethin and get pulled over for going 2 mph on the free way, and Will is all "NAW! ITS CAUSE WE BLACK!"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom