Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Best answers
Same here. I used to watch it about a year ago and I watched it everyday but now i really dont like it that much. It is a funny show but I've seen it way too much. I think I've seen just about all of them anyways...
second, gets boring now...THAT 70's SHOW FTW !!!

Best answers
one of my favorite episodes was whenuncle phil booked a party to see the terminator, but Gefforey was the only one left out the uncle phil got ihm a ticket, but forgot them at his office. Then Will gets stuck in a Basement with His GF and they broke up.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The show is great, but it can be so racist it's annoying. It seems every white person that pops up in the show (all 5 of em) are either racist, or cause everyone else to be racist. Like the episode were they pull some "white pigs tryin' to hold a brotha down" ****. Were Carlton and Will are driving one of uncle Phils friend's mercadies home for him and they get lost or somethin and get pulled over for going 2 mph on the free way, and Will is all "NAW! ITS CAUSE WE BLACK!"...
You're obviously not familiar with the late 80's/early 90's.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I <3 teh epizode where unclePhil sued Carlton and Will, coz they had a party. I love Will and Carltons storys in the cort.
And Enix's right. When Viv's sister brong her future hasbend at Phil's home, there was racism again.

Best answers
The only episode that I didint like was when the house was goign to be sold and everyone moveed on, Like ashley and hilary went to New York. I didint liek that episode because it was the last one :(

Best answers
The show is great, but it can be so racist it's annoying. It seems every white person that pops up in the show (all 5 of em) are either racist, or cause everyone else to be racist. Like the episode were they pull some "white pigs tryin' to hold a brotha down" ****. Were Carlton and Will are driving one of uncle Phils friend's mercadies home for him and they get lost or somethin and get pulled over for going 2 mph on the free way, and Will is all "NAW! ITS CAUSE WE BLACK!"...
Um, black history...check it out :x

Best answers
The only episode that I didint like was when the house was goign to be sold and everyone moveed on, Like ashley and hilary went to New York. I didint liek that episode because it was the last one :(
Could you post exactly how that came about? I didnt watch the end of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom