Best answers
not too good...the bg collides with the image..

the beams im guessing are spotlights, are just small square gradiants..not too good looking...

also the bg shouldnt go through the gundam like that..

you could do much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really know how a black and white bg can clash against anything, but ok. and i wanted the bg to bleed through the varatech

Best answers
dear god i'm blind i cant see help me that sucks sooo bad ;) JK!!!! ahaha i like it butt bg makes pic look alil funny GJ :-D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i like it? wats the problem?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also like it, its original, and un like the trend stuff. Good job man

Best answers
Nice you have some skils, can't wait for the sig =3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, sorry, i dont like it, i have seen much better from you...
as tim sad, i dont like the bg going tru the image..., if the image was in the top layer, with a full ocapatie, then it would look better, well, thats just my opninion...

Best answers
Hey 1m4 would you mind making me a wp I set that one as my bg cause I like it but I would like a Ai Yori Aoshi wp if thats possible.

Best answers
the little bits and pieces you blended in...the blending mode you used is horrible for this image. Meaning it clashes...I never stated black and white clashing.

Plus the bg bleeding through..its a good idea..but it doesnt look good in this attempt.

Best answers
i like it alot, just a little bit isnt easy on the eye (ex. black and white together = blah). Other than that its cool :).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its pretty nice, the beams (gradient things) kind of look... odd, but the bg would look empty without them. Tim is right, the bg and the image do sort of clash, but I still think it looks sweet.

Best answers
i dont know why ppl dont like it. its good quality im givin ya a 8/10:p btw did you draw that gundam yerself?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet the bg is pretty empty but i guess it fits the picture that you have in there

Best answers
preddie it isan't a gundam its a robotech (I forget the rest of its name) A big transforming robot. Jet-Guardian-Walking are the three modes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom