French who wanted to understand.

Best answers
Hello all,

Sorry for my bad English, but I speak French normally :laff: .

After the discovery of this HL-mod, (that I very liked :) ) I will like to have some precise details on certain things.

Version: Full 32 bits on Steam

- When I want create a server, it puts an error with the file "namek.wad ", which must I make? o_o
- When I connect myself on server (created by friends on ESF steam), I have an error "lan restricted". ;(
- How to use the attack of Gohan when it makes a ball around him and how to use that of Bou (He does not move but loses its energy). o_O

Thank you in advance of your answers and congratulation for your work on this version. ;)

Best answers
Bighas said:
Hello all,

After the discovery of this HL-mod, (that I very liked :) ) I will like to have some precise details on certain things.

- When I want create a server, it puts an error with the file "namek.wad ", which must I make? o_o
- When I connect myself on server (created by friends on ESF steam), I have an error "lan restricted". ;(
- How to use the attack of Gohan when it makes a ball around him and how to use that of Bou (He does not move but loses its energy). o_O
1. namek.wad isnt in ESF anymore, its all one big wad.
2. Type sv_lan 0 to make it playable on the internet.
3. Its a shield, you hold it down then right click and release a small ball of energy.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Bighas said:
Hello all,

Thank you in advance of your answers and congratulation for your work on this version. ;)

The buu move is regeneration,he loses energy but gains health

Le mouvement de buu est régénération, il perd d'énergie mais il gagne de santé

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom