Freiza's Attacks

Best answers
At the Moment i think Freiza is probly the most useless character in ESF because he has no decent attacks his transformation pl is too high because when eh does transform u probly end up dyign before u can even use his Death Ball and when uve died u lose pl to go to form 1

Freiza needs some kind of beam His finger laser is mostly useless because secondary fire fires out like 6 Explosive lasers taking off like 10 damage each and they normally miss because they r so small

Primary fire is just even worst because u fire it and it takes off like 30 damage and it includes a 5 sec cool down

I think Freizas attacks seriously need to be boosted up so his Finger laser primary fire should do 90 damage and secondary fire 20 - 30 damage a shot

He needs a beam

i was thinking about where he could charge one in 2 hands infront of him and launch out a huge beam at the enemy

Best answers
I use frieza all the time, he's strong and his attacks aren't bad, i think he should have different flight animations, that's all. Him and Piccy are the only characters I really use. Maybe trunks every so often... mind you i haven't played in a few months

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just started using him, and i LOVE him. His finger lasers make up for everything, nail someone into the ground and then obliterate them with the secondary. he's fine, and once he gets his deathball, oh well for crying out loud :).

Best answers
Is it just me, or does freeza's finger laser seem like its slightly off the center of the crosshair?

I noticed it when I was attempting to snipe a friend of mine on LAN

Isnt the same with picc's eye lasers

Best answers
I suggested 3 attacks for frieza before but nobody believed me because i didn't had any pictures.

i'll make a new tread soon with pics of the attacks i suggested.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twilight said:
Is it just me, or does freeza's finger laser seem like its slightly off the center of the crosshair?

I noticed it when I was attempting to snipe a friend of mine on LAN

Isnt the same with picc's eye lasers
yeah you're right about that, i'm pretty sure the team already knows about it though

Best answers
actually doesnt secondary fire do like 20 damage a piece...?

Best answers
nice addition to his attacks would be the huge renzokou ha balls he fired when goku was ssj. or the that weird beam he shot right before piccolo deflected it back to him. maybe that attack that he used to trap goku in it and smash it around. About the deathball, should be above his point finger, not the palm of his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom