Freiza idea

Best answers
This is a new way of power strugleing for freiza, im sure most of you have seen the episode 85 gohan returns?
well freiza dosent use a beam he uses his body powered up at 100% to ps with gokus kamehameha.
It would work pritty mouch like a block struggle but u push energy into and u go towards the beam just like in the episode

Best answers
That sounds awesome id like them to add that to 1.1 if they could.

Best answers
i think freiza should get one more attack.... the one he used on krillin were he shoots a little ball into his body and lifts him up and blows him up......HOW fun would it be to slam your friends into every mountain in the level and then when your happy detonate them.... NOTE: this would have to take all of your ki and 10 health away so it would be completly cheap and YES you should be able to avoid the ball.

Best answers
Well majin krillin had a good suggestion with that huge beam he used in forum two, but i think this idea is pretty kool too i think he should get both of them. Cause Freiza really does need somthing to ps with...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no actualy that would not be a good addition to a ps cause the physics for it would be nothing like a normal ps

it would be more like a bs where u push the beam instead of deflecting it

Best answers
There was an entire thread devoted to frieza having a beam, but unfortuately hibiki came and spoiled the fun by telling us he wouldn't have another one, grrrrr :D

he needs a beam, and a good one, not some crappy one like masenko.

Best answers
i think he should hav an attack like he used against goku where he trapped him in an energy ball but if it hit anything other than frieza would go BOOM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom