Freezes at Connecting

Best answers
I have been playing esf for about 2 months now and it has been all fine. I went away on a vacation for a week last week and got back yesterday. But now when i try to connect to a server it freezes before the part were it says server # in the consol. I have no idea why. I bet some of you are just gonna tell me to reinstall esf but that would suck ass for me since i have changed stuff like models, Sprites, and MP3's. Is there anything i can do to get it working again without having to reinstall it?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you have to reinstall ESF you could back up all your models and sprites by simply moving them to a different folder on your computer or something.
You might want to try that.
Aside from that, are you sure it's frozen, or is it just taking a very long time?

Best answers
Im sure it is frozen because I tried and left it there for like 10 minutes and nothing. So it is frozen. And also i press ctrl+alt+delete and it doesnt show it in Applications so I have to shut it off by going to Processes and then end process. And ya i already backed up the files so now if i have to reinstall it i will. Thanks for your help anyway. I really appriciate it and if you got anymore suggestions I will be very thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom