Freezer disks

Best answers
Everyone say freezer disks are unrealistik. But in book 27 page 183 he say that the disks can destroy all materials.

They are unfair thats right, in the next beta he should only get the disk with a very high level (turbo freezer). Because in the book he use it only as turbo Freezer. He use first the deathball and then the disks.

Best answers
First off its not "turbo" is Neo Freiza and second krillens disk is better then freizas so it doesnt really matter.

Best answers
In germany it called Turbo Freezer
*edit* I don't mean the cyborg Freezer I mean the 100% Freezer.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
umm... im german 2 and i think i´ve seen every episode here ... but i cant remember that he is called turbo freezer!? .. i think hes known as neo freezer here 2 ... but maybe i just diddnt noticed that hes called turbo ^_^

Best answers
Goku called him 2 times turbo freezer in book 27 look at page 111

Best answers
How exactly is Krillin's disc better than Frieza's?
I think that Frieza's disc is better than Krillin's because of the fact that its controllable..
Well, I havn't ever used Krillin before so I wouldn't really know but from the looks of it, his disc isn't that great. The only thing good about it that I think is it has a better animation... the spinny thing. lol
Unless someone can change my mind by bringing up a good argument, I just might change my mind.

Best answers
freezas disc is better its faster controlable and recallable... both kill instantanious and pwr up at about same speed

Best answers
which one moves faster?
PS: Krillins disk is also not as powerfull as freiza's because freiza's can cut through absoloutley anything right? Krillins can not because it couldn't cut through perfect cell:p

Best answers
ok freezers disks are better.
But why he got the disks mit lv 1 in esf ? That is one think that have to be fixed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a Dragonballz book?!?
Cool :)

Best answers
friezas disc should not kill instantly, its just unbalanced compaired to other moves especially krillins destructo disc

and where are you getting the name neo friezer from, its just 100% powered up frieza

Best answers
ESF is based on the dbz TV series nothing else not DBGT just DBZ nor the DBZ movies.
They Are Basing It On The Book Aswell?

Best answers
how did cell block krillins DD i dont remeber been awhile since ive seen that saga... he problty blocked it with an energy sheild but i bleive that the DD can cut trough any material and there for would kill you. it think both dics are fine in teh game the way they are but u should be able to blck then but it should still hurt you. like 20-30 dmg.. so it should just force u to teli away or move.

Best answers
Originally posted by Shingyboy
ESF is based on the dbz TV series nothing else not DBGT just DBZ nor the DBZ movies.
They Are Basing It On The Book Aswell?
the series are based on the manga

the destructo-disk krillin fired on cell just disolved when it hit him
i remember someone grabbing krillins disk and throwing it back, or away, i think it was recoome, not sure tho

Best answers
getting back to the subject, i do agree freezer should only gain the disks after transformations to balance it.
Other than that the only other thing i would change is to make freezer's disk a little more controllable

Best answers
i think freizas disks should be blockable, but not krillins. Although krillins disks get blocked in the show, freizas are much better as they are controllable AND homable. Howver, have you seen how much PL you gain by disking someone? its almost not worth it :)

i have never heard of neo freiza OR turbo frieza, it was always just freiza and when he was powered up 100% he was still just freiza

Best answers
It's not a matter of balancing destructo disc and freeza's disc - it's balancing attacks in general. Freeza's attacks are all pretty good for one on one combat whereas krilling is obviously geared towards fighting multiple people, and their attacks reflect this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom