Freezer disks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Disk isnt cheap IMO. They're slow. I've never seen anyone who can control one all that well. Plus, frieza and cell are immobile when they disk. Krillin can move after he fires but he cant control it. And it takes lots o ki.

Best answers
Originally posted by Galactus
It's not a matter of balancing destructo disc and freeza's disc - it's balancing attacks in general. Freeza's attacks are all pretty good for one on one combat whereas krilling is obviously geared towards fighting multiple people, and their attacks reflect this.
i wasnt solely talking about balancing the two... but disks r only good against beam spammers (get far away and make it look like you r going to PS with them, it is funny to see their reaction when they get killed) also, someone said something about disks being easy to dodge, which is true, so i guess there is no point in limiting use of the disks, or the disks themselves.

KRILLIN OWNS J00S!!!

Best answers
also SSJ2 Gohan caught 2 destructo disk that cell through at him. i think if u have a very big pl u should be able to catch the disk like gohan did or if it hits u not kill u instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom