Freeza Finger Blast

Best answers
Freeza's finger blast is so weak I shot this dude 10 times in the head before he died. I think it should be a hit and death thing, or have it to where you can pick a person up and freeze him in mid air for a certain ammount of time like freeza did to krillen.

Best answers
It's because he had a much more higher PL than you did

and single-shot is much more stronger than you think,and it can hit people in a line....if it were what you suggested,everyone would be frieza and overuse the attack

sorry,bad idea,but he *might* get telekinesis in 1.2

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Telekineses would either be throwing large rocks or grabbing an opponent, which could factor into the 1.2 melee system from a distance.

I think most people agree that Frieza's secondary laser should either be toned down or removed, and the primary fire should be made a little more powerful. Secondary should not do *almost* as much as the primary.

Master Asia

M
Funny, i own people all the time with finger blast.
1) Snipe them; i can land 3-4 shots onto a person easy from across the map cuz my visual(red/green markers appear very good on my screen ;) *kisses video card*
2) Knock them down and put 4 straight finger shots up their arse. This usually kills them and if not then just time a back flip and swoop to finish them off with style ;)

Also once you go form 2... ROFLMAO finger laser spam time.. You can shoot the laser like 10-20 times per go and charging up is faster when ur in form2. I kill so much people with Freeza form 2 using f.laser that i get accused of hacks lol.

When im Form 2, i either spam snipe with finger or knock some1 down and finger burst or just single shot(which i think is more powerful) they usually go down and fast.

Best answers
I dunno i was freeza form 2 and had a pwr level well over 5 miliion and this guy just joined the server.

Best answers
i dont think finger laser should be instant. it never was in the show when he used it. it would just be fast. its not a lazer either.

Master Asia

M
How is it not a laser?
In the show he didnt shoot it right away cuz he was too busy bsing and talking sh1t to the Z fighters.

Best answers
Originally posted by Djinn_Masta
I dunno i was freeza form 2 and had a pwr level well over 5 miliion and this guy just joined the server.

I'm sorry this is OT, but what did that comment mean? the guy joined the server and then what? you can't leave us hanging on a limb when it comes to ESF stories!

Haven't tried Frieza's laser finger yet. I dont like Piccolo's eye lasers. Maybe they could make a scope mode for frieza's finger so you can zoom with it? It could look like you're looking through a scouter 8) Frieza was always wearin a scouter wasnt he?

Best answers
its not a lazer b/c it was swated away i nthe show. if i remember right. i remember that when gohan was carrying piccolo away after goku went ssj. frieza shot a finger lazer/beam at them and goku went over and swated it away. if it was a lazer, he couldnt do that... piccolo's eye lasers r lasers, u cant swat them away? riddle me that.... either way, if it was his finger laser/beam or not, its not a laser.

Master Asia

M
Yeah my bad, it is more of a beam but it does have some laser property in it.

Best answers
yeah, ill give u that. but atleast ur open minded enough to read someone elses post and not thrash it cuz its different from ur oppinion =D (unlike most ppl on the forum =/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom