freeza disk

Best answers
omg I hate the freeza disk take it out!

i host a server and this one guy named a$$clown could throw it! and catch it and hold it! and throw it again! and I could not move because I forgot my move keys!

so I say "Hey a$$clown stop throwing disk or I BAN you"

so he throws the disk and kills me! because my teleport would not work, I did not forget the key this time it was LAG!

so I try to ban him but I don't know the command! so I say "a$$clown your banned HA" and all he does is kill me with the disk! AGAIN! I could not dodge this time because I was eating dinner with one hand and u cant dodge with just one hand! you need two! because one isn't good enough!

so who uses a disk anyway, freeza never used a disk! maybe once yeah but it was more like a plate not a disk! maybe like a dinner plate. now I'm hungry again.

what was I saying? oh yeah, BAN THE DISK because I can't remember how to move or play the game correctly sometimes. plus I like to eat dinner and play with one hand.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is ridiculous spam. Please stop complaining about something to pointless. I just replied to a thread just like this earlier.

Frieza's disc is so easily avoided. And if you say you "forgot" your move buttons, then you're terrible. Stop wasting everyone's time.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
This is ridiculous spam. Please stop complaining about something to pointless. I just replied to a thread just like this earlier.

Frieza's disc is so easily avoided. And if you say you "forgot" your move buttons, then you're terrible. Stop wasting everyone's time.
I can't continue a joke if no one gets it the first time. Killjoy.

Apologies (to the mods) for the spam.

Best answers
EDITED:

you are the one that should get banned.

Best answers
get the joke...jeebus

hes called totaln00b and he cryin' about disk spamming, of course its a joke who eats dinner and says ban the disk cause hes a foo :p

Best answers
I know its a joke you moron. Hes an idiot its not a funny joke its useless spam! what i posted is useless spam you are spamming THIS REPLY IS SPAM. so just close this thread now before it escalates.

Best answers
YOU ARE REALLY PATHETIC MAN!!!! don't blame that clown for killing u when you're eating, djeezes!

Best answers
Actualy the Jokes not even Funny its really stupid, and is just mindless Spam.

Someone K-Line his IP :)

Best answers
okay i must say somethin : ahahaahahah uahahahahhahaha hahahahhaha muahahhahhaaahahahahah wuahahahhaha muhhhhahahaahahahaah hhihiohiohihihi ehehhheeheheheeeh huuuhuhuh hahahaha hheheeeheehheheehe ahahhah keys forgot ahhahahahaah huhuh hahahhehhehe

Best answers
What's even funnier than the original post is the amount of people who seemed to be fooled by it. Heh heh heh.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha, God it's good to get a laugh out of some of the angry misguided spam hunters out there. Yeah yeah, the post should probably be in the Off-Topic section, but then it wouldn't be as funny. Personally I liked the joke... it's kinda sad people didn't read it.

Best answers
Joke or not that disc is kindof spamable i kindoflike BFP's disc better maybe it should take half your ki and should be rather slow moving and kind of loud
so you can hear it coming and can dogde it but it will home in on you for like 5 or 10 seconds.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's easy enough to dodge as it is, and the people using it stay at a much lower power level than everyone else. I say it's fine, though it should perhaps drain a little ki while you dance around with one.

Best answers
uuuuhhm......

does useless spam always gets 150 views and 13 replays???

Best answers
Hahaha, God it's good to get a laugh out of some of the angry misguided spam hunters out there. Yeah yeah, the post should probably be in the Off-Topic section, but then it wouldn't be as funny. Personally I liked the joke... it's kinda sad people didn't read it.

And you aint are a post hunter eh??!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The frieza disk is already pretty slow and easily avoidable. Not to mention its control is horrible. Even a slight side step can get you away from it.

-Karrde-

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you aint are a post hunter eh??!!

Why no, I'm not a post hunter. I'm just a muzuvga-- ::mummbles to a stop::

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
:rolleyes: