Freestyle Rap Battle!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, here's how it's gowin' dahhn in da hood, someone (me to begin with) will write out a line of lyrics in rap form and the next person to post has to write out their own line which has some relavance to the post above. They then leave a line and write out their own line, and the person after that writes a line relating to it and then their own line, and so forth, kinda like the 'Bored...' thread. I'll get the ball rolling...show me your rap skillz!

"I'm a mad fast poster from the UK, i've gotta lotta posts at 3.5 a day."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can have your posts and you can have your whores, cos we all know that 500 posts in a month makes my e-penis bigger than yours!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
500 posts? Man, that's just wack, thinkin that an "e-penis" is all dat. Ima drop this gir, ima drop this fool, but you betta recognize cuz the X sound's cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x sounds cool? you dont know what you be chattin' fool. the little you know bout me an' my e-wang, you better just watch your tone

i guess you forgot "X" also means "unknown"

Bolteh2

B
unlike you, i'm know to be da boss, jesus' so big alltho they nailed him to the cross.. who's the messiah now, i bet it ain't you, as far as i care you're just some steaming poo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why you talking like dat, you know he's the one, the father, the holy spirit, the son. The day of reckoning is upon us repent, Gir I hear your e-wang is three inches and bent.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust is ugly, creating a thread with no actual lyrical ability contained disgusts me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations hwo, You try and act pro, Oh joy,you can rhyme like avril with boi and boy.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is this protaganist? Oh, it's Dask the Hater...

I guess I'll play antagonist, and watch you fall eventually like the mask of Vader...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah now boys, you both need to chill, dask you need to learn to extend some sentances, and hwoarang you need to stop floatin big words round like there toys.
in this rappin game theres only one, and youll find it aint me when its all said and done.

i can write some rhyming couplets,
i can sing about some bling.
i could rap about hot crumpet
but it doesnt mean a thing.

at the end of the day boys, your numbers almost up, its time to stop messin, and its finally time to stop. rappin is for sissies, who think theyre better than the rest, when its kinda stupid, being a rapper comes with a bullet proof vest.

now i sound like a wangsta, im waitin for lil ice to step in.

**** this y'all im gonna go listen to some metallica >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's no coincedence, it's what inspired me to make the thread :D

"To the one called Hwo, your game is done, you've said your words, you've had your fun, step up to the mic and finish what you started, I refuse to be downed by the lyrically retarded."

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You both go listen to Metallica, cause your battle raps remind me of a script in Battlestar Gallactica when they face a challenger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn you talk so much just 'cause words are free, but at the end of the day you're still rocking windows ME

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might be rocking a 9x Windows OS.

Yet, you'll notice all the rhymes from now on will be directed at me, cause everyone wants to beat the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we want the best, it won't be you, in other wordz, we'll all be after the VA landlordz

xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh shat! The Gir can spit rhymes like a fuggin' machine! This is the funniest damn thread my ass has ever seen. :laff:

And Dask and Raven, you got skills too I admit

But Hwo, man, you got some learnin' to do, I think you betta just quit...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that so Hitokiri, a flight of theory, your arrogance is only a sight of pity, you know I ignite it consistantly

That's why you played reverse psychologist with the others, and actually tried applying something against me proficiently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Hwo I thought you had it goin' there...
But nah man, your rhyme still sucks my derri-ere

Your senten-ces are too BIG, and those words wreck the flow
So you're takin' Tai Chi? Yo' ass should take Tai Bo

You'd better listen to me, fo' it's too late mah frien'

Now come on. Back to class so I can school you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom