found out why: Guided beams home/go into direction you didn't aim them to

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok first of all charge a beam while holding jump and while flying.
Now while your flying upwards press forward and fire the beam.
This seems to work more when in ESF Guru and when your looking at certaion angles. wish i could help more, but i think hte best example would be this: fire a beam and press jump rihgt when it exits. now whne the beam is moveing around the map(dont hit walll) keep pressing pump really fast and changeing your beam direction, it will go with the aim at angle that you guys probally dont want (can go up to 100 degrees I have seen) but you can also see the beam jumping up and down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, this has been pointerd out to the public already. I'm not sure if they are working on it yet, but it's not that big of a problem anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the jumping beams are known ... before the version was release ... the team accepted to keep them ... they are funny ;)
just aim towards the ground (only works if you're shooting downside) with a controlable beam, then press jump and release it .. everytimes you release the jumpkey, the beam will jump a lil bit
this is caused by beamjumping ... harSens didn't code to do this .. but it's ok ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom