Forum Fanfic 2

Best answers
Veget landed next to Julio and Arthos.

"Hey are you two ok?" Veget said

"Ya, were fine." They responded, "I know I feel powers in the distance aswell, but he is not our main concern I will train with your two, I have a power but I need to unlock it, maybe training with your two will unleash it."

Veget said that with a smirk since both these men were great fighters indeed and it would be an honer to train with them.

Scruffie

S
"ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Porunga screamed out as his muscles bulged at the point of tearing, and his viens were popping up across his skin. When he started to glow a blinding red. He knew he was ready.
He teleported in front of Cell, and blasted a hole in him with his fist. It healed immediately.
He let it all loose, he let the rage flow through. He lost his mind completely within the anger.
" This is for my kids...." BAM!
" This is for my home...." BAM!
"This is for my friends and family...."BAM!
" AND THIS IS FOR ALL THE LIVES YOU'VE RUINED UNIVERSALLY!!" BOOM!
Every punch tore of another limb, but it just popped back into place. His rage was at maximum. He shot back a good few miles, and pointed his hands at Cell, fingers locked.
'Gotta... hold... on... remember the attack....' He was considering the attack that had destroyed 1000000 cubic miles worth of asteroids. This attack would hurt.
His hands dropped, he had to remember the planets safety. He then thought of something. He could possibly get Cell far enough away from the planet for it to not affect earth at all. He was going to do it.
He teleported to Cell, grabbed him, teleported him away from Earth, and headed from outer space.
HE ahd never done this powered up before. He hoped he wouldn't kill himself doing it...
His hands flew up, his fingers interlocked, and he let the rage flow outward from his hands. The beam struck Cell and exploded, making a wave that would continue on for millions of miles.
Porunga, his clothes shredded and burnt, was blasted away from the blast, powered down. He collapsed back to Earth leaving a huge crater on impact.
Just then, Earth got one helluva light show.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zensoko glanced wearily towards Veget, training did indeed sound like a good idea. He'd need it, considering his poor performance before.. before he changed. And as for after the change, he had become worse than he had ever imagined. He needed more experience with the beast if he was going to control it, just letting go wasn't an option any more.

There was a flash in the sky, a burst of huge power and Zensoko was forced to close his eyes as the sky became blindingly white. The light faded, unexplained. Possibly one of the warriors on a rampage?

Then Zensoko remembered Julianos's talk of meditation, Zensoko had been taught many things in his village, but meditating came much later in life for his people. If Julianos could teach him to meditate then , then he might stand a chance of controlling his transformation.

"Julianos," Zensoko said, "During the three days we have, could you teach me something of meditation? And I have no place to stay for 3 days, if you knew of somewhere I might stay I'd be glad to hear of it."

Scruffie

S
Just so you guys know, I'd like Picollo to come help Porunga control his 'inner demons' thing. Whoever has the authority over him, come and Get porunga and take him back to the lookout for trainin.;D

Best answers
"Zensoko before you meditate your physical body and mental body must be matched." "Lets spar for awhile then I shall let Julio help you meditate, if you have a transformation use."

Veget goes SSJ ready to spar with Zen.

Retired
Best answers
Julianos floated above ground, closing his eyes.

then in the air he sat. completely focussing his powers.
the wind got a bit faster. and there was some lightning emitting from Julianos. he slowely went Super dragon. Julianos twitched a little with his muscles.

"Julianos...soon your Dragon fury will come out. since every great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment."

Julianos suddenly awoke from his meditation. "hmm that must have been my divine dragon side talking to me through meditation." Julianos thought.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Tired, but not beaten yet, Zensoko brought his full power to bare. Zensoko was scared, terrified of the prospect of failing the group in the next battle so he wouldn't let himself ask for a rest. But he refused to transform, the creature inside was too powerful to be faced at the moment.

The ground cracked underneath him as he leapt into the air, fists blurring as he struggled to hit Veget. And it was a struggle, the speed of the SSJ was hard to keep up with even if Veget wasn't at his full potential.

Zensoko's leg snapped around in a round house, but Veget grabbed his foot, he brought his other hand up to knee Veget in the chin but he caught that as well. Fortunately Zensoko suspected this and while Veget had his hands full, Zensoko had his free and was able to blast Veget's face.

Zensoko didn't expect him to hold onto his foot though so was caught off balance and Veget was able to hurl him away. Zensoko landed on his hand and flipped up onto his feet, charging energy balls that Veget easily deflected.

"Come on," called Veget, "You can't bring up your body like this"

So Zensoko pushed his power up to new heights, finding his body could take the increase. Obviously the transformation had changed his body, adapted it too new heights of power, so that he could be stronger even when he wasn't transformed. All he needed to do was to tap into the new power and he could truly help the others without the need of transformations. Hopefully.

With that in mind Zensoko leaped at Veget, fist pulled back as he soared through the air. In the last second he dissappeared, reapearing by Veget's head and bringing his hands down in a smash. Veget caught Zensoko's hands and grinned,
"Thats more like it, time to find your limits."

Best answers
Veget jumped up and powered up a little, "Good now lets get your potential going!" Veget dissapeared to catch Zen in the face. Zen took the punch but landed straight shot off at Veget punch after punch at blinding speed. "Come on your not even trying to block my punch's!" Zen said, Veget started to block punchs and throw them back. "Stop this, I will not fight you unless you are at your best if required I will raise my power to match you."

Scruffie

S
I need Piccollo to save Porunga here... can't write until he does!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cinder continued his conquest, maching into citys and killing only those who opposed him. He left West city alone though.

At the lookout, Arthos had gotten a full healiong from Dende and was training outside. He sait down and began to meditate. an hour later he stopped, and attemped to get up and his right arm collapsed. "Ahhh!!! What the hell happened!" He clutched the damaged arm and had a sudden flashback to a glancing blow he got from Telcor. "If Telcor did this to me, how can I possibly stand up to Cinder! My old enemies have surpassed me." Distraught, Arthos collected as many peices as he could and went into a back room to attemp repairs on his own.

Vegeta paced back and forth, angrily. He was out for blood. Telcor's.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
(Working on the assumption that that was me talking on the last bit, correct me if I'm wrong)

To prove his point, Zensoko pushed himself more and more, finding his power raising to seemingly no end. The ground quaked around him, the windows shattered in the buildings still left intact.

Zensoko, suddenly in front of Veget brought his fist down. Veget barely had time to dodge, and the fist smashed down straight through the concrete beneath them. Zensoko wrenched his arm out and disappeared again, this time appearing a behind Veget in a kick that sent him flying forwards.

Veget landed stumbling and turned, kicking off the ground and flying forwards at Zensoko, arms blurring as he tried to lay a punch on the kid. Obviously the child hadn't been sure of his power or its extent, so Veget powered up more to meet Zensoko's level. It was well within what he was capable but the fact that the child could do it was very impressive.

Zensoko and Veget traded blows as equals, blocking and attacking, disappearing and reappearing. To any normal person watching they would have appeared to be streaks, crashing in the air and rebounding away as quickly as they met.

Retired
Best answers
Meanwhile piccolo sensed something was wrong..he immediatly took off to inspect what was going on. since he could sense it was a namekian he was rushing towards it. once he got there he saw a namekian fighting something that looked like cell..and yet it wasnt him. Picollo knew he had to do something and fired a blast at cell to distract him..and took the strange namekian away. back to the lookout.

there :) short but still enough for you porunga :)

Scruffie

S
Porunga stirred in the crater. He couldn't move at all. He tried to get up, but his bones were cracked and his muscles were aching. He passed out.
If he didn't get help soon, he may die.

To save Porunga, call 1800- GIVEUSALLYERMONEY, or, whoever controls Picollo, would they please come and get him.

Darn, you posted. Well, good for a laugh.

Also, Cells... um... 'Cells' are floating in space regathering themselves. Bit hard for him to figh Porunga. At least read my posts Judge!

Best answers
Veget and Zen countinued to fight with incredible power. Blow after blow both of the fighters smirked ready for more. Veget had found that Zen was the most powerful fighter he had fought so far. Veget was only 26 and he found that this child had great potential.

"One question for you Zen, is this the farthest your power can increase to your knowledge?"

Scruffie

S
" Piccollo!" Dende called out to Piccollo from the tower " Who's that?"
" Dunno... just found his wounded body down in a huge crater. I don't know whats going on down there, but I can sense Cell all over this guy."
"Cell?!"
"Yeh... Dende, you'd better heal this guy. He's on the verge of death. If only I had gotten there sooner... "
"Don't blame yourself Piccolo. He'll be fine anyway."
"Good, cause right now... he's got a lot of explaining to do."
"Ugh..." He stirred. He glowed, and sprung to life." What in the name of the dragon Porunga?!"
" Settle down kid, your fine."
" Don't call me kid, I'm probably older than you..."
" First of all, don't take that tone iwth me, I just saved your life, and secondly, you couldn't be older than Dende here."
" You immortal? Lived a good 100 years or so?"
" No..."
" Well, Guess I'm older than you. Fill me in with what happened. Who is this... Cell?"
" God damn, I knew it..." Piccollo cursed into himself. " If only you fill me in so far."
" Deal."
*Charming elevator music while they fill each other in.*
" So Porunga, you were granted immortality by the dragon of Namek?"
" Yes."
*Whoops, too soon!*
"Right, Cell is back. Some guy named Cinder is prepared to kcik all our asses, and...?"

Fill me in on what I didn't get.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
".. I'm not sure.." replied Zensoko, "I've never been able to reach this before. The transformation I have, I'm sure it can go much further than this but I'm not sure how much higher I can go without it. The transformation seems to have permantly changed my body, I feel stronger and quicker now than I ever have before. But its still there, the monster inside of me, I'm scared that trying to push any higher will release it again. But if pushing higher will help me fight then thats a risk I'm willing to take!"

Zensoko let his hands dropped and seeked more power, pushing harder and harder, feeling the energy flowing into him. Here, here was his limit but it was so much more than he had expected. Now he truly felt as strong as the alien warriors that had attacked them, maybe even more so. Yes, he was definately more than a match for them now!

But something was wrong, his arms and legs were covered with a fine, almost indistinguishable layer of fur, his teeth felt sharper, his nails harder. This must be some sort of middle ground, some sort of half-way between his transformation and himself. Nowhere near as powerful as the full transformation, but it was controllable and Zensoko was ecstatic to have it.

Zensoko and Veget fought once more and this time Veget was forced to power up to the level of the warriors he had just faced.
"This is as far as I can go now" called Zensoko happily, "But who knows how far I might be able to go later. I will be able to really help you now! Thank you!" And it was true, Zensoko was even stronger than the warriors had been, even faster than them. He had reached his full potential.

Best answers
"Great, we found your potenial now the real sparing begins." Veget Said, "You better be ready Zen!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Instantly his hair shot out of his head he glowed the brightest gold ever. His energy was so thick Veget was no longer was visible, clouds cirulated around his body at extremely high speeds lashing around. The planet started to shake, so the energy ball Veget was in rose so not to destroy the planet. A large explosion erupted smoke was shot out for miles. After five minutes the smoke and dust cleared, there stood a fully powered SSJ3 not the regular SSJ3 that he used on the Tarsinite warriors. His muscles were larger his eyes with pupils darker blue than the iris of his eye. Even though his aura was gone his power seemed to have a glow of its own.

"Now to force out your full power."

Flashed started to appear and as these power's colided every person in the city that was left felt the tremendous blows of energy hitting each other. Veget was no longer trying for his power greatly surpassed Zen's half transformation. Zen shot a huge energy ball at Veget, Veget stuck his hand out and it seemed as if Veget just absorbed the energy.

"Now our fight begins!" Said Veget!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zensoko couldn't keep up with this, Veget had pushed himself way out of Zensoko's leauge. There was only one way to keep up, and that was the one thing he couldn't do.

But what choice did he have, really? There was nothing else he could do and he had swore that he would keep pushing himself. He had to do it and try to hold onto control. He had to transform.

So Zensoko pushed himself, reaching out for the ability he knew he had and using it. His arms and legs twisted and grew, his face warped, his body was covered with dark black fur as the transformation took place. It was even stronger this time, pushing him half-way had done that. But Zensoko wasn't thinking about that, he was struggling to keep control of the monster. He remembered Julianos's advice about letting go and decided that he could go half way and let the monster have control, but he wouldn't black out completely. He loosened his grip and let the monster out, ready to pull back if neccasary.

Zensoko met Veget in mid air, grappling hand to hand as they both tryed to force down the other. Veget had expected a lot from Zensoko, but even then was surprised at the power of his transformation. If Veget really went all the way he would win, but somehow the boy was strong enough to make it a close thing.

The monster pulled back its arm and smashed Veget in the face, jumping onto his chest as he reeled back and slashing him with its claws. Veget smacked it away, but found a red line on his arm where Zensoko had scratched him. He wasn't kidding when he said he'd lose control.

Veget launched forwards and they traded blows again, this time Veget was prepared enough to block more. The monster thought by a mix of instinct and intelligence, making it a formiddibale opponent. He jumped back and launched a few energy balls, Zensoko running forwards and hurling his own.

The explosion clouded Veget's view, but he had seen Zensoko play this trick before and launched an energy beam upwards to where Zensoko was flying towards him. The monster brought its hands down and deflected the beam easily, then landed a few feet away from Veget. Both took a few deep breaths, Veget grinning and Zensoko snarling.

(Gotta go now, thanks for the battle. It might be better if in the next post I lose control and your forced to knock me out since I won't be able to post for myself. Bye for now. :))

Best answers
Zen was starting to lose control of the inner monster he had a grip but it wouldnt last. The two titans clashed blow after blow even with the slight advantage Veget and Zen were almost matched. Veget figured that now that he know Zen could draw out great power he needed to control it.

"Ok sparing is over, Julio can train you to control your power in meditation."

The beast snareled stareing into Veget, Zen was no longer in control of his inner demon.

"Darn, now I have to knock him out."

Veget focused ready to start to try to fight, his power rose slightly and Zenekzo could feel the power bursting. Veget was now in total control of this match. Flash after flash he pounded in the monster each blow takeing more and more out of it. *BAM* Veget slammed Zen into the ground stunning the monster.

"HAAAA!"

Veget let off a gigantic blast that pounded the monster into the ground knocking him totally unconchis. Veget grabbed Zen now back to normal rested his fingers on his forhead and teleported to the lookout.

(Zenekzo is the monster form name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom