Forum Fanfic 2

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zensoko turned and looked after Porunga, where could that strange creature be going? But the answer was in his mind before he had finished asking the question, there was still that figure in the city. That was the only thing close enough that would be reasonable to fight. And Zensoko had ran away from it.

That strange creature might be completely unprepared for what the figure could do, he certainy couldn't fight alone. So Zensoko powered up and kicked off the ground without a word to the others, he darted along the road hoping that he would get there before -

'Not so fast' the Julianos person appeared in front of Zensoko and grabbed him by the hand. I don't have time for this, thought Zensoko desperately, I need to help! I can't have someones life on my conscience!

Julianos had no way to prepare for what happened next, Zensoko's arm seemed to swell under his grip and he was forced to release his hold as energy crackled up the arm he held. Zensoko looked normal, his arm was no different. But there was a wild look to him as he darted towards the figure. An animal look.

(I'm going towards Hwoarang, so if thats not where your headed Porunga then you don't have to worry about me following you.)

Scruffie

S
"Zensuko, he's following me!" Porunga could feel the power of the monster in the desert. He had to lose this guy...
Porunga turned round, kicked Zensuko in the face, shot a small but powerful beam, and teleported further away. He was a few miles away from Zensuko in seconds, but he had already recovered, and was heading his way again.
" Go away, I have to stop this thing!"
" You're totally unprepared to fight it! Let me go instead!"
" I could mop this planet with you boyo, and don't you forget it!"
" Look! Bickering will get us nowhere, let's both go!"
Porunga considered... he decided. " Okay... just let me... LIGHT SCREEN!" His hands blasted painfully bright light into Zensukos eyes, knowcking him out cold. He flailed to the ground.
" I doubt you can beat this thing anymore than me. One things for sure here, I go alone..."
Porunga flew off in head of the danger.

I wanted to do it anyway! :D

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zensoko hit the ground hard, but woke after a few seconds from the collision and got quickly to his feet. How dare he attack Zensoko, he was just trying to help! Hit hit me, thought Zensoko, me hit him! Me kill him! Me kill! Kill! The ground around him quivered and quaked, dust swirled in the air as he gathered energy.

Zensoko's arms fell to his knees, glowing as energy crackled up and down them kill and power pooled in the palms of his hands. He kill followed Porunga with his eyes, never kill looking away or blinking. Then he kill swung his arms upwards, yellow energy bursting kill outwards and piercing through the air on its path straight to Porunga. NO! The beam of energy faded from sight, Zensoko's hands fell back down again.

He fell to his knees, gasping for air as if he had been unable to breath. What had he almost done? He could have hurt Porunga! He could have ki-killed him!

Zensoko grasped his head in his hands, this thing inside him was so strong, so overpowering, that he could barely resist it. It had been so angry. It could do anything, hurt anyone. It was still there, growing stronger even now. Its going to take me over again, its going to hunt down Porunga and kill him!

Zensoko threw his head back and screamed. Energy crackled and sparked off him, he glowed as he powered up more and more. The air swirled round and round, ripping rocks and boulders from the ground and shattering them in mid air. The ground fell underneath his feet, giving way to the pressure caused by the power he summoned to control his inner demon. Then he stopped.

The rocks fell, the winds stopped and Zensoko fell to his hands and knees. But only for a minute, he was better now. The creature inside of him was gone, but for how long he wasn't sure. Nothing could appease this creature, his only hope was to submerge its will into his own, to make it a part of himself and take control of it.

After a few seconds he rose off the ground an floated back towards the group. He landed a few feet away from them, but wouldn't meet their curious gazes. He waited until they turned back and then moved quietly towards Julianos.

"I was wondering," Zensoko whispered quietly, "If you might know away to fight someones inner demons. Because mine is so strong that I'm afraid it will swallow me whole."

Best answers
"To tell you the truth arthos I was on the planet, but back then I had achived ssj in secret."
"So I was the burning core of the planet until frieza left."

Veget sensed even more powers comeing.

"Damnit with all these powers comeing up the planet is bound to explode just if we get into the same area."

"Arthos I ask of you a favor, help me defeat this mass number of enemy's and for you Julio and Porunga the same."

Veget clenched his fists ready to fight.

"Haaaaaa!!"

Clouds started to circulate around his body like a giant tornado. His eyes formed pupils his eyebrows faded. As his hair shot out of his head everyone on the planet could sense his power. Veget had for once truely powered up to his max. The clouds broke away and a glow was around Veget.

"Now is the time, if you are with me gather your strength!"

With that he flew to the nearest level with power glimmering in his eye. Even though he had finished powering up he knew he had more in him, but for some strange reason his power within was still covered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta was gettig jumpy. "What the hell are we doing standing around!"
Suddenly, off at the other end of town, visible to the group, a large building fell to the ground as a massive amount a good sized powers was airborne, attacking random targets. They had no intention of destroying the city, just striking fear in the inhabitants to make it easier to hold the town. Suddenly, a voice could be heard.
"Inhabitants of West City, you are now under the control of Myself. Lord Cinder."
Off to the side Telcor appeared with 12 Tarsinite warriors. Telcor sucker punched Vegeta knocking him out. All 13 of them powered up and transformed. Their muscles increased in size slightly(you cant see Telcors muscles under his massive armor, but it does increase with the nusckes size), and their jet black hair turned bright blood glowing red and became loose and stringy. Thier pupils disappeared and and their eyes began to glow bright white.(equal to ssj) Telcor didnt stop their, he ascended to a new level. His eyes began to change to pure bright glowing red. red not that different than his hair, with increased in length and became slightly stiff, but remained down.(Equal to SSJ2) All of their back spines(Telcor has holes in his armor on the back so his spines can come out unhindered), which are nomarlly just abnormally long parts ont heback of vertibrae, increased in length and pierced the clothes becoming quite visible. Telcor's merely pushed up the cape. Telcor still didnt stop. His Eye's regained color and continued to glow, they were now yellow with red veins all over them, his pupils returned and were a peircing bright glowing red. His hair shot out at least a foot and became very rigid. His spines began to pierce his cape.(Equal to SSJ3)

"You had all better be ready." Arthos transformed into a SSJ2. This si were things get wierd. His eyebrows disappeared. and hair increased somewhat in length. Veget spoke"Supersayian 3?" Arthos replyed "Not quite yet." He let out a louyd long scream. His muscles increased near extremely. His pupils and eyebrows disappeared, his hair which was somewhat long, began to get extremnely erect. He suddenly stopped. "This is as far I've been able to get. I know of my Pontential to reach another level, but can't do it yet. This is a quick replacement. I call it, Supersaiyan 2.5(SSJ2.5, or USSJ2). Ok Telcor,*Puts hand out in the Rock's style* Bring it."
The Entire group attacked. Arthos and Telcor immediatly grappled.

It may seem mistmatched, but Telcor is an idiot where Arthos could be considered a genuis. SSJ2.5 is just about equal to SSJ3 but can only used for about half as long, so its kinda dangerous, but Telcor IS a threat worth it.

Best answers
While arthos dealt with telcor, Veget had begun to fight the twelve others that were with telcor.

"HAAA!!" Veget let off a energy beam crumbleing one Tarsinite warrior. Another warrior snuck up behind veget and got him into a body lock. A second warrior popped up and started to beat Vegets stoumch in. Blood came out of Vegets mouth then he formed a body energy beam. Instantly the two warrior were vaporized. Veget was recovering from the stoumch blow waiting for the rest of the nine Tarsinite warriors to come.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thralla raced towards where her eye sensors indicated Gohan was, Lord Cinder wanted him destroyed, and destroyed now. No problem. A saiyan teen? He couldn't be nearly as powerful as Arthos . . . and she was confident a child would not have the knowledge to back that power.

Power without the skill or experience to use it was useless.

There it was, Gohan's power, her sensors were delicately tweaked to find their quarry. There would be no escaping her. She was the finest Tarsanite hunter ever, and the next kill would be the same as the last thousand.

Just then, everything went wrong.

Her alert sensors scrambled to life. A power, unbeleivably strong, hid itself from her till that moment. It stood before her now, in all it's near horrific glory, as beautiful as it was terrifying. Nearly eight feet tall, red skinned with massive horns that curved like the rams of this planet. White wings, full of shimmering feathers, and a halo adorned this herald, his orange eyes filled with his obvious message. He drew a massive arm across his chest between the three feet seperating them.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!

It was too little too late. The mighty being struck her across her face, sending her reeling through building after building. When the dust settled, she could hear him.

You and your kind will stop this meaningless conflict till my work here is done. If you do not, you and your comrades will face extinction, for I am the enforcer of the will, and gaurdian of the gates.

Fortunately for her, his blow just caught her off gaurd and she was hardly injured. Just enraged . . . and humiliated. No one humiliates Thralla.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gohan's school trip to the museum was going well, till all these massive powers arrived . . . Piccolo was one of them, but felt so small in comparison. It was like a dozen Cells began fighting it out in west city! Then the collapsing buildings outside told Gohan that perhaps training was in his best interest. Piccolo appeared inside however, grabbing his wrist.

"We can't stay here, we have to return to the lookout."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thralla got up and faced the beast. "Insulent beast! I will crush you!"

She performed the amazing transformation that the other Tarsinites performed and reach the 3rd level of it(Refresher, Long rigid red glowing hair, lean powerful muscles, yellow veiny eyes with glowing red pupils, increased lentgh in back spines)"You deal with a Tarsinite." With unbeleivable speed she pounced, and began throwing what appeared wild anger clouded blows. The beast saw this and thought he could outsmart her. He attemped to grab her arm and slam her face first into the ground. She dodged and attemped kick the beast in the back of the head. He dodged, grabbed her leg and threw her......She quickly recoved and landed. "Dark bomb!" A pure black ball of void, came forth and begannsucking in all energy around it. It was 3 foot in front of the beast. It exp-loded harmlessly but had takien in alot of energy. She appeared directly infront of the beast with her hands on her face Solar Flare style. "BLACKOUT!" A flash of pure blinding darkness commenced and temporaliry blinded the beast, whom she awas about to sucker punch. HE did it first. She flew and skidded on the ground, quickly recovering. The blackout weared off and the Beast looked at her. They stood there, staring.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang began to raise up higher and noticing the rubble he left, for some reason he felt sorrow for the humans under the rocks. He began clearing up the mess his simple powering up left. Thats when it hit him, like a flashback of purpose he realized his origins.

Voices flashed into his head "Stop it! Stop it!, his eyes were barely open at that age. Blurred shots of soldier carrying him off, as his mother and father screamed. To where, he alread new that answer. A guinea pig for Dr. Gero and his team of scientists to manipulate and make him into a killing machine.

Like a shot of lightning, he began to form his rage again. Similar to the rumor of another legendary saiyan he heard about on his previous planet. He began to set off large waves of red aura that glowed on him and shot off. Rising up higher he could see in a distance, a saiyan holding his stomach and another with white hair one attacking abnormal metallic-like creaters. Also he felt an incredibally strong namek farther off. He flew up higher and watched as the saiyan released beams that vaporized the machi nes.

He wondered since he was an android, was he next?

"This planet seems to be crowded with powers, I might as well head in the their direction and deal with them if it gets ****ty" Hwoarang said

Hwoarang balanced his power out and leaned forward, his aura became solid red and shot a beam to the ground. He began to move forward and jet'd in the direction of the 2 saiyans and the namek.

(i will help you defeat Cinder and his tarsonites, and then leave right after the fight to train somehow or whatever happens with the story)

Retired
Best answers
Julianos noticed 4 Tarsinite warriors approaching him. he instantly became Super dragon.

"Resistance is futile"
"..sure it is.."
Julianos closed his eyes, while 2 Tarsinite warriors attacked Julianos. first he could dodge 1 blow, and after that he punched 1 Tarsinite warrior into his stomach. leaving an explosion. the other Tarsinite warrior fired a beam. but suddenly Julianos appeared right behind one Tarsinite warrior and took him out with a single blow to the neck

Julianos opened his eyes again.
"..how can you see and hit us without opening your eyes?" The 2 Tarsinite warriors asked.
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance, and you have much to learn." Julianos replied.

Julianos rose his arms, both hands pointing at both of the Tarsinite warriors. a bright light came from both hands, after the light was cleared. both Tarsinite warriors were gone.

Zensoko was flying next to Julianos. "you still havent answered my question" he said.
"yeah sorry, was a little busy there. Good questions outrank easy answers, and I have no idea what to do, I let go of the grib sometimes with my Divine Dragon side. but meditation helps. i'm sorry i cant give you a better answer. I should know tho, my race age a lot slower than most races. i am old. not physical, but i have an old soul. I existed from all eternity and, behold, I am here, and I shall exist till the end of time, for my being has no end. my soul is eternal."

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Without transforming, Zensoko was easily the weakest of the group. Julianos had said that sometimes he had to let himself go, but Zensoko wasn't sure he could do that. I want control over it, Zensoko thought desperately as he struggled to keep up with the others, not to become a part of it.

He was so preoccupied he didn't see the warrior shoot towards him until the last second, he barely had time to dodge the punch he recieved and even then the next knocked him to the ground. But Zensoko was tough and his opponent under-estimated him. While his opponent hovered lazily in the air, looking for another person to fight, Zensoko cupped his hands and sent an energy beam into the ground beneath him.

The power shot him straight into the air and smashed him into his opponents mid-section, Zensoko didn't stop but twisted in mid air and smashed the warrior in the face with a kick. Zensoko fully appreciated his weakness and was giving it everything he had as he pressed his advantage. Punch after punch, kick after kick, he pummeled the dazed warrior and then, when the warrior moved to punch Zensoko away, he brought his two hands together in a energy blast to his face.

Zensoko gasped for breath, the exertion had taken a lot out of him and he needed a few seconds to recover. But he didn't get those seconds, the warrior shot through the dust and the smoke in the air and smashed into Zensoko's stomach. Winded, Zensoko fell forwards and was unable to stop the warrior from gripping him by the neck and squeezing.

Zensoko could feel himself slipping away, his mind fading into the darkness. The noise was gone, the battle was no more, he was finished. Then, just as he took his final breath, something shot through him from his head to his toes and burned along his nerves.

Zensoko's arms twisted and shuddered, the bones jutting out in strange places as they changed and grew. His face, right infront of the warrior, warped and became pointyer. His nose grew and his mouth moved with it, the teeth inside sharpening and increasing in size. From his trousers burst out a long bushy tail and waves of hair spread all across his body. The warrior was terrified, this was unlike any transformation he had seen, the power increase was too great to be possible. His hands fell to his sides and he backed up but his fear seemed misplaced as the monster fell limp towards the ground with none of the apparant power. Shaking himself back to his senses. he powered up a beam and shot it towards the monster. Julianos turned and saw that Zensoko wasn't behind him like he thought, that he had become the monster and that he was about to be killed. He cried out but his voice was lost in the noise of the battle.

The beam seared through the air on its path to the limp monster, the warrior laughing at the impudent child who thought he could face such a strong person. The beam met the monster and the explosion rocked the buildings around them. But when the dust cleared the warrior could see no remains, and he could still feel the monsters presence. He snapped around quickly, catching a glimpse of it pausing on the side of the building. Then it was a gone and he had to turn again, and again, and again until it was shooting right towards him. He moved to block a punch but the monster slid its arm past his blocks and gripped his head in its clawed hand. Then it squeezed.

After a few seconds the warrior fell to the ground, a bloody pulp where his face should have been. The creature that had once been Zensoko raised its head and roared before darting from building to building towards another warrior. The hunt was on.

(When I say Julianos cried out it was more like:
"Zensoko, watch out!" Than, "Oh no! Zensoko! :D)

Scruffie

S
He was approaching the desert where he sensed the Frieza-like powerlevel. The powerlevel seemed to be getting stronger.
He was one hill over from the being, when he got a huge shock. WHatever it was that was over the pass, was far too much for him to handle. Maybe... maybe Zensuko was trying to help him.
He considered turning back, then shook it off. He was sure it was just self doubt.
As he landed on the other side of the sandy dune, he examined his foe.
He looked nothing like Frieza. He was tall and white, with green joints. Four insectide wings spread out from his back like a star. He looked shocked to see me, yet still arrogant and calm. 'I can tell I won't like this guy...' He thought o himself.

" Who are you?" Porunga called out to the starnger. He got no reply.
" Answer me!" Still nothing. Just when he about to give up, the being turned to him.
" I am Cell." He said, his voice calm and collected. He sounded so arrogant. " And who, prey tell, are you?"

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I take it you refuse to accept the inevitable, so be it. I am Hem-Etah, Gaurdian of the Gates, and your sworn enemy. Even death is powerless to deliver you from my wrath," spoke the strange beast.

"Bah, you fool, I can feel your power, your skill is impressive, but you lack in strength, and there is nothing that Lord Cinder want's that I cannot take from you."

Hem snorted impudently. "My race is the oldest, all worlds once were crushed under our regime. These ancient barbaric Calvraine had massive power, and lust for more. As punishment for their pride, their power was sealed away for 10,000 years. I was the foretold child to be born under the total eclipse of both suns, and bear with me the strength of thousands to win a battle long since won.
"Now that power shall be brought to bear against you, and you will die." The air around him shimmered, and grew hot. Energy crackled from his body pulverizing cars and other vehicles. The great bulding groaned in protest as storm clouds appeared over head. His hair began to glow, as if heated from within, shining like half-heated iron. His horns began to pulse and throb with energy as well, also taking a half-molten appearance.

"Is that all," Thralla said, "I thought you were going to fight for real now, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You almost scared me with impressive words, but they are just that weakling. Words."

"I'm not done," the massive Calvraine gritted his teeth. His muscles bulged and his power increased again. His horns and hair fully alive with energy, glowing like molten metal. His eyes now burned bright glowing orange, shedding light of their own. That should be enough, any more and I'll destroy more of this city than neccessary, he thought. Now, lets hope she gets the message and doesn't push me any further.

Thralla was suprised, this was not a pleasant development. When he changed forms, she felt a horrific and nearly endless power. But his final form wasn't quite as powerful as she, perhaps he could not tap that massive energy yet, At least, I hope he can't. THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!!

"You put on an inpressive light show, Calvraine, if that's what you are. But you are still laking in the tools you need to defeat me, and that is too bad for you." Thralla put up her hand and waved this, "Hem", on.

Best answers
Two more of the Tarsinite warrior approached him, the last three pissed him off. These two he would finish quick, with a blinding flash he was gone. The two warrior's confused searched around for a power then they felt it behind them. But it was too late for them the beam was at there face and in and instant there bodies vaporized into dust.

"Julios and Zeno, you guys can handle the last two scum."

Powering down to normal so as not to waste his energy he waited for Arthos to finish his brawl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My last ;post was edited, Read it.

The Intense battle between Arthos and Telcor raged. It could only be known as a clash of titans. "Lets take this to the sky."
"I Agree, Lord Cinder wants these people alive."

Up they went, They clanging of metal on metal could be heard loudly. Falling back, Arthos spoke while charging and attack"RAGE FROM THE SOUL!" A massive red beam came forth from his outstretched hands. "When did you master this attack! Most Cannot!" Telcor was obviously completely off gaurd. He was blasted back a good distance. He regained his bearings and fired a black ball"Dark Bomb!" It exploded dreating a minature energy sucking black hole. It quickly stopped and exploded harmlessly. Not without a price though. Arthos lost a considerable amount of energy. "Thats not good."
Inside Telcor's mind, "Telcor! That's enough, come back here. I want to kill Arthos Myself."
Telcor complied, put 2 fingers on his forhead and disappeared.
"Cinder! Allow me time to train so we may fight properly at an Equal level."
"I will allow you 3 days, But I will continue to Conquer city's. If you attack any of my troops your time is up. I will also agree to Keeping the Earthling casualty rate to a minimum."
Arthos thought it over."I have no other choice but to Agre...e....ugh..weak...." Arthos fell to earth smashing a car and falling to normal. "A little......ow.....help here please....." The Darkbomb did more damage than he originally thought."

Scruffie

S
" My name is Porunga. I am a Namekian warrior. You bear the mark of Frieza! I can feel it in your aura! Explain yourself, now!" Porunga was livid. This being might be his last chance for revenge against Frieza.
" I am Cell, created from the cells of warriors from across the galaxy. Including Frieza."
" Oh well..." Porunga looked like he gave up. A smile crossed his face. " Close enough!"
Porunga blasted towards Cell, all the fury of his race propelling him. He knew for this fight he may have to transform, but he didn't care. He had to kill this...Cell, that was all he knew.
He may only be fighting on his own rage, but he felt that was enough.
His arms blurred as he threw punch after punch at Cell. THey all bounced of his chest, leaving not so much as a scratch. He was crouched, so he had to look up at Cell, who was smirking all the while.
'That smirk' he thought ' It bares all the mark of Frieza'
He flashed scarlet for a second, and in that second he made a glorious blow to Cell's chin. His head tilted back. He looked like he might fall.
'Thank you God' he thought. ' Oh ****' was his next thought, as Cells head rolled forward and smiled.
Cells hand batted him away. He was flying towards a cliffside where he recovered and pushed off it. He flew towards Cell again and this time kicked him in the chin, so he flew back. Cell swooped round and flew straight through Porunga, cutting him in half. As Cell rose behind Porunga, Porunga grew new legs and kicked him away. Cell teleported out of the way of a cliff and landed on top of a rocky tower. He dusted off his arms and smiled yet again.
" A good warm up, I must admit. But maybe to test this bodys potential, I should at least power up !"
Porunga couldn't believe it. He was fighting on the same level as him, and he wasn't even trying? 'That's it,' he thought 'It Namekian Flame time.'

Retired
Best answers
Julianos speeded towards Arthos.
"Arthos, you ok mate?"
suddenly 2 Tarsinite warriors appeared behind Julianos

"...You fools!!" Julianos shot a wide beam towards both the Tarsinite warrios. and they completely vapourized.

Julianos gave Arthos a bit of extra energy
"your soul is my soul" Julianos said with a relaxed voice. he held his hand above Arthos' chest. and Arthos stood up again.

"lets train in the next 3 days. we are gonna need it" Julianos said.

Julianos looked in the direction where Porunga and Cell were fighting. "hmm strong force.."

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The warriors drew back following their leader, but the monster called Zensoko didn't want the fight to end. Snarling and twisting in the air, Zensoko scanned the area for something to destroy and the first thing he saw was the fallen Arthos.

The creature leapt from its perch on a building and landed running, galloping on all fours towards the car. It kicked off the ground and soared into the air, razer sharp claws poised to slice Arthos, completely ignoring Julianos. Then it reached the arc of its jump and began to decend, right on Arthos, ready to kill. Julianos looked up over the weakened Arthos, unsure whether to hurt Zensoko to protect Arthos.

But out of the darkness rose Zensoko, fuelled by his need to save all that were good, his urge to hold back the creature. In the last second the monster changed its aim so it landed standing, looking down on Arthos with its claws still poised. Julianos reached out to grab Zensoko, but could sense something happening inside of him and decided to wait, to let Zensoko try and resurface.

Inside Zensoko screamed in the darkness, struggling to fight the instincts of the creature. It tried to slice Arthos but Zensoko pulled it back, it tried to bite him but Zensoko wouldn't allow it. In what seemed like hours to Zensoko but was really seconds, he battled the beast in his mind. He barely managed to beat it, and the exertion of trying almost knocked him out.

But not quite, Zensoko still had the strength to stand in his shredded clothing, a boy once more, and raise his weary hands. The message was clear, even if Zensoko wasn't sure about it himself, any one who wanted to hurt Arthos would have to kill him to do it. Even the monster with in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom