Forum Fanfic 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Story is not set in stone, but in the other thread i did have a premice. I shall control My Character of Arthos as well as my coming enemy's. First things first, down time. Judge should really start the story but i would like to have a begining for my character.

Time Period. 5 Years after Cell's Defeat by Gohan.

Arthos' was sleeping on a hammock in a backyard of a large hemispherical Building in a large city. Capsule Corp. Ever since he returned from Tarsan 4 years ago to help fight Cell he had been rooming with The residents of this place. A small child approached from the large home. The Kid jumped intending to land on top of Arthos. One of his Large metallic arms sprung up grabbing the kid's shirt firmly, yet let him down to the ground in a gentle manner. Arthos looked at the kid with a face of disapointment.
"Trunks, what are you doing? Don't you know jumping on people while they are in hammocks is dangerous. No matter."
A Smile quickly appeared on his face as Arthos proceeded to give Trunks a nuggee.
"Now what is you wanted Trunks."
"Mr. Arthos, Father is still training and I tought you want to with him."
"Trunks, I lived here since were a tot, I'd like you think you'd've dropped the 'Mr' routine. I'll join him, then I'll take you to see Goten."
"Yay!"
Trunks ran off somewhere and Arthos Proceeded to the Gravity chamber. Arthos is a large man, close to Goku in height but slightly shorter. He is a short haired trueblood saiyan that strangly enough, still has his tail, despite having managed to acheive SSJ2. His hair had a strange nonsaiyan trait. His temples are begining to grey(Mainly since he is the oldest living saiyan). Both his arms from the shoulders down are biomechanical. Basically his arms a cybernetic in a way that is mimics living flesh, but remain visibly metallic. His right eye did not appear to be real either, his had a targeting reticle look to it with lines on it save for the iris with matched the black of his other eye. This eye doesn't change color when his transforms. There are what apear to be Subdermal wires leading away from the eye. There is also a vertical scar on the eye. He is currently wearing a wife beater and jeans. This reveals some of the scars he got in the many battles and training sessions throughout his life. He may like to sleep way too much but he trains hard when awake.
After stepping in he immediatly sensed the gravity level.
"400 Gs? A little light today Vegeta."
"Go away I'm training."
"Come now, I always train after my Afternoon nap."
"Sleep is for the weak."
"I can prove you wrong...Rest is essential to proper training my freind."
Arthos proceeded to warmup. After powering up to SSJ his golden tail twitched slightly. His fighting moves were lightening fast. Vegeta was slightly caught off gaurd by this fact and continued his training.

DO NOT POST YET! Judge must do so first. This is merely a premise that I am proposing to him. It's probably not concrete. I want to see what he has to say first.

Retired
Best answers
heh just becuz i started thread doesnt mean i'm the boss ;) but ok I will post now. and introduce my char a bit. what you said was fine arthos :) like your story

*Other dimension*
Julianos was walking around near king Yema, waiting to return to another planet, he couldnt go back to his planet because it was completely destroyed. Julianos got to the other dimension while sacrificing his life to save the lives of others. altho that atempt was in feign. since the enemy survived the desperate action of Julianos. and still killed everybody he knew or loved. and destroyed his home planet.
"Yema, its almost been a year since I sacrificed myself. I was told that i could come back to life after a year"
"I know, like you said, its almost a year. you still gotta wait 3 days"

Julianos sat down, and thought of a place to return to. he couldnt go back to Dragonzia cuz it was destroyed.

"yema, you know a place I can go to after this is over?"
"well, the planet that needs heroes and has a dangerous foe everytime is Earth. you might prove usefull there."

Julianos noded and thought it was a great plan. and went outside towards the arena, where a tournament was about to start. Julianos was wearing a long black leather coat, and had black hair. a bit errect and had black eyes. he also was pretty tall, and not very musclulair, thats why a lot of opponents underestimated him.

Julianos walked through the gates and went towards a guy who had a notebook in his hand.
"i wanna participate"
"ah ok whats your name?"
"Julianos"
"hmm I see you never participated in this tournament. welcome and please be carefull.. a lot of people are really strong and you look human and not that special to be honest. but good luck to you"

"thanks....I guess.." and Julianos walked into the arena.

Best answers
Vegot had finally returned to base after a long extermination mission of a strong race. He was bored becuase no person he has met had defeated him. He wished that he wasn't the only saiyan left, maybe if there was another he had achived the great power. "Sir, we have just found out that the dragonballs on planet Earth have returned." said a station worker. "This is great news, indeed get my ship ready I will go to Earth alone." Vegot had a smirk on his face and a glimmer in his eye, I shall wish for someone powerful enough to match me!!

1000 Kilometers til land says the computer in a robotic tone. "Finally I can make the best fighter ever with the dragonballs!" Being so excited by the fight he powers up to ssj3, little did he know there was a saiyan already on earth...

Ill wait for you to write again arthos since im gonna meet you on earth. And vegot is pronounced (Vey-get)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure, its cool. no action yet though.

Retired
Best answers
intros are fine ;) and btw Julianos is particpating in a tourney. so next time I write there will be some action.

making thread sticky btw :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Full Name: Jinzou Hwoarang
Height: 6"3
Weight: 195 lb
Hair Color: Blood Red
Eyes: Green
Skin: Permenantly Tan
Race: Bio-Android

Originally a Red Ribbon prototype, Hwoarang was abducted by a renegade alien race. Taking him back to their home planet. Where they "without knowing what a mistake they had made" perfected his model. He was raised in a violent enviroment and only new warfare and the urge to destroy. So, the instant he was released he began a killing spree for fun, destroying major cities all over the planet.

The remaining survivors made a deal with Hwoarang for him to stay away from the planet if they gave him transportation back to Earth. Being the clever android he was, he agreed and they left for Earth. But as they left the atmosphere, he killed everyone on the ship and flew outside the ship.

With a smirk on his face he fired a huge ki blast that was felt all over the universe. Destroying the planet in one powerful explosion. Hwoarang was going to destroy the universe and no one was going to stop him.

His next destination: Earth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.....New Enemy. Time to introduce my Antagonists.

On the 3rd moon of Tarsan.

"Lord Cinder! Earth Dragonballs can be attained. I Suggest a full scaled deployment. We must secure the planet before anyone else gets there."
Cinder stood up from his seat. In his protective armor he looked quite feeble. His body never comepletely healed from that last battle. The Black armor suit glowed red for its many apetures.
His Servent was Galak, his military advisor.
"Galak, fetch Telcor and Thralla."
"Yes M'lord."
Galak scurried out. A minute later 2 figures appeared in the doorway.
Oe figured stepped forward. It was Telcor. Telcor was quite large, almost a giant. This was mainly because of the very large armor suit that he was wearing. It nearly completely covers his Extremely sensitive but powerful body. Vegeta would have trouble with him. Without his armor he is extremely vunerable. His pain receptors amplify pain by 100 fold. But he has compensated for this by being very fast. His armor breaks at the neck leading up to a helmet similar to those worn by german soldiers in WW2. He also has goggles. His long balck hair hangs out onto the cape ont he back of his armor.
"M'lord"*In a scruffy but graceful voice*
The Other figure stepped forward.
A Tarsinite female, Thralla. A Dark scarred and tattooed Beauty. Don't let her looks fool you, shes a demon. Most Tarsinites loyal to Cinder has major Cybernetic/biomechnical enhancements. Her's are minor. Merely enhanced eyes that allow for targeting and other uses, including finding important items. SHe is where in tank top and black Gi pants with combet boots.
"M'lotd"*In a scratchy medium voice*
"Prepare a small deployment group and have them meet infront of the palace. We shall test the mechanoid plan."
Both clicked their heals and exited.
"I know you are there Arthos....."

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zensoko is twelve years old and around 5 feet tall with black hair and white skin. He is (or was) a human being.

Wind blowing in his face, Zensoko stumbled through a grassy plain on his way towards what looked to be a city. His home had been small and isolated, not more than a hundred people lived there, but he had still been told of the cities in the outside world. He had never believed they would be as big as the one he was approaching obviously was but then again, he hadn't believed he would ever see a city.

Zensoko had led a normal life in his home, trained in the ways of fighting with his friends and family in the way that everyone had since the start of the village. Then, as a celebration of his 12 birthday, he had left on a fishing trip with a few friends. During the trip he had been attacked by what looked to be a very rabid wolf, the scratch he recieved from it had sent him into a terrible fevour.

He fought it for a week, struggling to beat his strange illness. In the end he seemed to win, but later he discovered he had been cursed for life. It was during a sparring match with a tough opponent, when Zensoko was on the brink of failure, when something terrible happened. He changed, transformed into a terrible man/wolf creature and almost killed his opponent.

He had been driven out of the village by the collective force of the village afterwards, the people could not believe that it was really Zensoko and convinced themselves that the monster had devoured him. Zensoko meanwhile ran through the forest, unable to control the emotions flooding his mind. By the time he reverted back to his normal form he was completely lost and convinced that before he even tried to find his way home, he had to find a way to control this new power.

So now he was moving towards the city, living off the bare minimum of food he could gain from hunting. If there was anywhere he could be cured it was there.

Retired
Best answers
"welcome to the Tournament of the dead!" a happy voice said through the arena.

Julianos walked towards the bench and sat on it.

"our first match will be Alquar vs Ting"
a green guy jumped into the ring and in front of him was a blue colored guy. Alquar the green guy jumped towards Ting and punched him away right out of the ring.

"hmm people that was fast, well Alquar won this match!"

"why am I even fighting these guys, wont be a good match anyway"

"next up is Julianos vs Prox"
Julianos flew into the ring and infront of him stood a mean looking fellow.

"Listen up 'julianos' or whatever you call yourself, I will mess you up. cause i'm way more powerfull than you"

"you obviously dont get it. real power consists of 3 things, Physical Strength, mental strenght and the ability to balance your energy. but since you dont get that you wont ever be very strong."

Prox powered up and got mad, the ground started to shake. and suddenly he attacked Julianos.
Julianos just stood there without twitching. Prox vanished right in front of Prox and suddenly showed up next to Julianos. and tried to punch him right in the face. Julianos instantly grabbed his fist before he could hit Julianos. and threw him right at the ground.

"does it hurt?"
Prox hardly could get up "you ****"
"good if it hurts it means you are still alive, you can walk away now before i hurt you a bit too much. and you wont feel pain anymore"

"ok I surrender.."

Julianos turned his back towards Prox. Prox stood up and charged up his hand, and fired a ball right at Julianos. Julianos vanished and stood behind prox.

"fool.." Julianos punched him off the arena.

"Julianos is the winner!!"

Scruffie

S
Okay, I changed the fight with Kooler to a fight with Frieza, cus I don't know when that movie was...:D

Among an Asteroid belt somewhere in Deep Space...

Porunga was a tall man. His muscles bulged and his fists were on fire. Other than the pretty obvious angry disposition, there was only one thing off putting by this Namekian. He was red.
'Amazing!' Thought the Namekian, 'This form, this... Namekian Flame I have allows me to breath in Deep Space! Now, after years of training, I can finally test it's full potential!'
Porunga leapt into the nearest asteroid and crumpled it with one foot.
' But somehow... I feel mad! Mad at different thigs at once... mad at my children being killed... no, I have no children... what was that?' He paused for a few seconds before shaking it off, and channeling the rage into smashing a few smaller Asteroids.
He rocketed back, flying straight into the middle of another, letting of a Ki Wave as he did so. Through the debris he spotted a larger one.
' My new technique... perhaps this is the best time to test it...'
His body relaxed, and his arms fell loosley to his side. He took a few short breaths before shooting his head up toward the monolith of an Asteroid. His hands shot out in front, and his fingers interlocked, linking his arms together. His body suddenly tensed up, and started glowing even redder. His teeth started to grind and his eyes looked menacing, as if he was in pain. His mouth started to form words.
"Pooooooooorunggggggggggggassssssssssss FLAAAAME!!" Wide red beams shot out from every finger, forming an array of shafts.
When they hit the Asteroid it cracked under the stress, then exploded in field of rocky debris in every direction.
Porungas body went limp, and turned green. His eyes closed on one image. An image that lifted his soul. The Asteroid field... was gone... completley obliterated. He fell unconscious there in deep space.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos was taking a break drinking some coffee while watching Doc Briefs fiddle around with some gadget. Suddenly he dropped the coffee. The mug shattered on the ground, With Arthos standing there with his mouth hanging open.
Doc Breif's noticed and stopped fiddling with the finicky gadget.
"Arthos? Are you alright my boy?"
Arthos came too. "Huh?"
"What happened?"
"I think I had a vision doc....."
Arthos cleaned up his mess and walked out slowy.
"I need to clear my mind."
He placed two fingers on his forhead and disappeared.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zensoko tripped up and fell flat on his face, he couldn't handle much more of this. Where had his last meal been? At least ten miles back and, though his surroundings weren't exactly barren, there didn't seem much chance of a meal where he was.

The city was closer now, or maybe he was just seeing things. His head was swimming and his stomach was aching as he pushed himself up onto his feet. That wasn't a good sign, he had been trained for endurance but his last few meals hadn't been so decent as to keep him going this far. Still, he had to press on. Holding his head in his hands for a second, he concentrated, then looked up.

The horizon was clear again, the city was still far off but he was getting there. He had to keep going. I dont want to die here, he whispered silently to himself. I wont die here!

Retired
Best answers
ok all the good guys should come together soon :). remember dont talk for the other guys. small things like "yes" or "no" ofcourse doesnt matter. but dont make complete stories for someone else his char.

ow and AscendantSaiyan

I dont recall letting you enter the fanfic ;). I deleted your post. dont mess around. and if you wanna join plz let me know in PM with a decent story.

Retired
Best answers
Julianos was still in the tournament. he had won the fight against Prox.

fight after fight, Julianos beat the guys up. but on the other side. another guy also beat everybody up. His name was Pene. Pene was a human like, but had a tail. Julianos and Pene both reached the finals without a scratch.

"Welcome to the finals!! it will be an exciting match between Julianos and Pene!" the announcer said through the mic.

Julianos entered the ring just like Pene.

"hmm you are strong, but I will kick your ass" Pene threathend.
"we'll see..." Julianos replied.

Pene leaped towards Julianos. He could block the first attack and then a giant struggle began. both very fast. Julianos punched Pene away at a certain point.

Pene smiled. and suddenly there was a line of blood coming from Julianos' cheek.

"hmm.."
"yes I am stronger than you anticipated" Pene said with a grin. he then took of his heavy clothes, and powered up. the ground started shaking. His hair turned yellow. and his eyes turned blueish.
"now..fight a super saiyan!"
"super saiyan? never heard of that race before." Julianos replied.

Julianos took of his leather coat. and charged up aswell. The ground started shaking again. and the wind was breezing harder than before. Julianos' hair got a bit more erect, and became white.

"what are you!?" Pene asked in fear.
"your nightmare.."

Julianos vanished and suddenly stood in front of Pene. Julianos punched him in the stomach. and charged his hand while he still had his hand near his stomach. and blew Pene away, up in the sky. Pene stopped in the air, and flew down. he charged Julianos while diving down. he readied his fist and punched Julianos in the face. Julianos didnt twitch and stood in front of Pene with a fist in his face.

"you lack mental strength" and Julianos punched Pene out of the ring.

"We have a winner!! Julianos is the champion!!"
"wow.." Julianos replied, and powered down. he returned to his normal self. and he picked up his leathercoat, and flew away, out of the arena.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This are gonna get bad now.....heh heh heh.

In Front of the Palace, 300 soldiers awaited their leader. Telcor and Thralla stood in front of the group. A coffin like pod floated out accompanied by Galak. This pod is Cinder's transport device when not fighitng. He cannot survive for long outside of the pod or his suit for long when not powered up. The Sky was in the dark of night, the stars and Tarsan itself glowed beautifully.
"My soldiers, we leave tonight for a blue world named Earth. It's a good sized world, but we should not have any trouble taking it if we implement the Mechanoid plan. It'll take us 3 days to get there. And that's with Instant Transmission. We will be a far way from home."(Tarsan and her moon's are basically on the far edge of the universe.)

The Entire group disappeared.

That's your que people. Get to Earth.

Best answers
please tell me u will delete my post before i waste 20 min making up a good character ;(

(not tring to be disrespectful but u really didnt post it at the start and i was really looking to forward to making something good out of this)

Best answers
Veget was flying around, he had already found one dragonball. His radar was basic since this was the first dragonball radar made or so he thought. His radar picked up a dragonball in the area of west city, he also felt some power there, not normal almost saiyan... Veget made sure he brought his sword it was always his good luck charm. He flew as fast as he could but did not power up for he didn't want this other being to sense his presence. One of the men from his previous mission followed him and confronted him.

Giylik "So, now I have a chance to take you one on one."
Veget "I don't have the time to mess with a weakling like you"

Instantly he could sense his enemys power raiseing and his muscles bulged with power.

Veget "You fool I thought I taught your stupid species enough."
Veget did not have time to mess around and went SSJ.

Veget "Time to end this now!"
With a quick flash Vegets arm was through Giylak's purple body.

Knowing that he had been sensed by the being's on this planet he powered up and headed for West City.

Guys my guy isant bad he is good he just does this stuff for a challenge im a reletive of vegeta so Im just as prideful and looking for a challenge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos was meditating at the lookout. His eyes sprung open.
Piccolo was walking up but suddenly Arthos stood up and disappeared before he could say anything. He was Back at Capsule Corp. Strangly enough Doc Briefs was waiting for him.
"What's the matter my boy, I've never seen you so jittery."
"Someone's coming, I sensed him from the lookout. My vision tell's me something else is coming, but I have no idea what or when."
Arthos walked out front and looked up, watching the sky.

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by AscendantSaiyan
please tell me u will delete my post before i waste 20 min making up a good character ;(

(not tring to be disrespectful but u really didnt post it at the start and i was really looking to forward to making something good out of this)
your story wasnt good..when i was finished with it..i was like "ok now what was exactly in it?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom