Forum Competition, Status Update, Stamina to Ki

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forum Competition, Status Update, Stamina to Ki

<p><b>Forum Competition</b><br />The winner of the seventh forum competition is...... Doormat! Congratulations! <br /><b><br />Files Page</b><br />Earlier this week I fixed the files page. The mirrors are now working.<br /><br /><b>Stamina to Ki</b><br />Last week we said that you are able to convert stamina to ki when you run low on ki while you're in a Block Struggle or a Power Struggle. Here's a video showing this feature.<br /><br /><object width="432" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/109965"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.moddb.com/media/embed/109965" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="432" height="340"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces/videos/stamina-to-ki">Earths Special Forces Mod for Half-Life Stamina to Ki video - Mod DB</a><br /><br /><b>Status Update</b><br />The beta testers worked on balancing the player classes. They have determined that player speeds will work best somewhere between the Open Beta speeds and 1.2.3 player speeds.<br /><br />See you all next week!<br /><br />-Damaera</p>
Video is still processing.

For those of you wondering, here is Doormat's final render.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Video is now up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice update about the Stamina to ki,about the model of doorman is too hot.the next update will be also good.thanks team!!!;););)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice update.
I noticed when trunks defended the beam he didnt just gain 10.000 of KI but 28.0531. I guess that now, the more powerfull the beam you defend the more KI you will get?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mostly because the back of the model was made correctly to the actuall character.

In quality both models were about equal. But Doormat made the back correct to what was in the manga where final was a bit off.

Best answers
When power strugglin, can you use both stamina and ki at the same time? Or does using stamina pause the use of Ki?

I liked the cloud shadows moving across the ground.

Congrats Doormat

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mostly because the back of the model was made correctly to the actuall character.

In quality both models were about equal. But Doormat made the back correct to what was in the manga where final was a bit off.
yeah i know becouse i asked in competi about the back of the model b final and doormat show some ref about the back.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When power strugglin, can you use both stamina and ki at the same time? Or does using stamina pause the use of Ki?

I liked the cloud shadows moving across the ground.

Congrats Doormat
converting stamina to ki stops you from pumping ki during that time, so you have to be careful how you use it :)

Best answers
Nice update.
I noticed when trunks defended the beam he didnt just gain 10.000 of KI but 28.0531. I guess that now, the more powerfull the beam you defend the more KI you will get?
yes, the bonus now depends on your pl and the strength of the beam.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol. By the way, what is/will be the stamina recovery speed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom