For superhero fans!! (Yes, another random thread)

Best answers
This and my other thread donald duck are very .. random.. Anyways

I am a HUGE super hero fan, but the ones I want to talk about now are Spiderman, and Superman

They both lead normal, mild mannered lives. Then when trouble arises, they rip open their shirt and poof, their a superhero. My question is, when they rip off there close, and it skips to another video clip of them flying (or in spidey's case swinging) They are somehow already changed... Where does their close go? Unless they go out every week and buy new clothes, thats alot of money, or ,.. somehow its magic and they have time to magically go back to their home and put there close away then save someone...

Best answers
well
superman sticks them in his shirt. thats how he is so buff :p
and spiderman sticks em to a wall and comes back.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol raiden you think too much :p its a movie so there isnt much they can do. and since they are actors/cartoons they can do what they want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiderman just leaves his on the ground from what i've seen. I don't know about superman, I think he goes into a phone booth and uses his superspeed to take off his clothes.

Lid

L
Spider-Man, as previously stated, webs it to a wall or a roof if he needs it. He also sometimes wears a web "backpack" if he needs to bring clothes or items with him. In fact he had a large discussion with himself about why he used those and discussed the finer point of zippers and velcro.

Best answers
Was this in the uhh....movie? or cartoon.. lol...

Alright then what about supes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't they just whip on a cap and a tea towl round their mouth. That'l save time and money and keep their identity secret !! amazing !

Best answers
There was one point in Spiderman 2 where the clothes were underneath his regular clothes. Superman always had them under his flashy suit, but it would vary for Spiderman depending on if your watching/reading the cartoon/movie/comic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the movie spidey just leaves his clothes on a roof or alley

maybe he webs them up in a corner or something but never shown but safe to say he just leaves them

superman prob does the same

i mean its not like he cant run faster than a speeding bullet back to his clothes or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of all the questions to ask...isn't this pretty self explanatory?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ud think so but apparently not

but i guess it asks the question

does parker leave his wallet in his normal clothes?

if so what happens if someone finds them :p

Best answers
Would it matter, we'll atleast in the movie he was kinda short on money don't know if it is true in the comic, tvshow

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
ud think so but apparently not

but i guess it asks the question

does parker leave his wallet in his normal clothes?

if so what happens if someone finds them :p
He probably leaves his creditcard at home.

Best answers
(off topic) ahhhh a smerf kill it kill it MUHAHAHAHA

hmmm its probly just the skript or thay have 2 menny close or some thing like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom