For all of you Vegeta fans out there!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a good bloody idea i wanna see the vegeta power up video!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yey ppl are Agreeing with me more

Ok hows this,

they should have a playable demo! 2 people, say Goku and Cell, and one map, good idea, even if it will not happan mwahaha

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
trunks is a little coward. i can't stand him. and chibi trunks is too spoiled, always treating goten bad. I'd like to see Vegeta knocking trunks across the globe. I wouldn't mind seeing Vegeta blast goku away like in this picture below. Ugh I hate trunks.
well if I do remember correctly Vegeta was the one who sat in a corning all scared not wanting to attempt to fight Brolli in movie 8....so now who is the coward???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks?!?! a coward!?!? nooo

hes the bravest, Gohan has to be i think, even if hes a good fighter

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta is a cool character, and one of the few in DBZ with decent character development.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Vegeta is a cool character, and one of the few in DBZ with decent character development.
i think cell has the most, i mean Freaza was just "yey lets kill this planet for no reason..." but Cell is cool

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.

vegeta sux0rs!

Agreed! Trunks all the way

To many vegetas out there anyways, trunks is so much cooler (he gets a sword in the next version :laff: )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
/me punches Gundam and throws a Final FLash 'You've dispointed me!!"

lol, Vegeta rules!!

Best answers
Theres to many of them lol, its like they just keep coming.

Its like the HWGay from TFC, it should have the word "noob" somewhere within the name..

Heavy Weapons Noob
Venoobgeta

lol :smile:

Best answers
Actually, lol i'm re-installing both right now, i was trying to get the first version of ESF off spins site, yet.. The link is broken :cry:

Best answers
The very first....ehh...the good ole days.....as i recall you could Fire while you moved..but im not sure..i dont member....anyway Does no one think GOKU ownz?? Bah! Vegeta shows off to much.....GOKU ownz..and illl get flammed for saying that too ....... By the way the ESF team rocks...(he he he I dare you to say im spamming now)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey, Gundam you reminded me.. Theres this site that said all mods are alike and Tfc and Esf are alike. You have Vegeta and Hw... Buu and scout.... Goku and sniper... (Im pretaining to this version cause buu is useless :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom