For all of you Vegeta fans out there!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry for going off-topic but, I wanted it that way =/ I'm going to make it still when I'm not busy. But how does it look anyways?
Oh yeah, x Congrads on making it on the team :)

Best answers
hey the aura is goos but in the book and in the anime show the aura doesnt seems like that i sugessted to try to makwe the aura of vegeta when he said to frieza he is ssj and he power up...his aura is like a dome its could b cool

masta!!
ps its only a suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks Pritty good i like the dust and all but i think the aura is to spherical and needs to be a little more transparent.
Good Work harSens and you pimp that screenshot Pc!

BrunO

Best answers
Its not finished he said, lol. Right now from that screen shot it looks like something i've made in paint, lol (the aura does not other stuff). But like everyone else said, the dust kicks ass, good job.

And the HUD does kick ass too :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the top bar for, the blue one, is it to show u powering up a move or something?

Best answers
lol
but you are posting all the time, i can`t post so fast as you because the adminstrator doesn`t let it me do^^

He said:"Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 120 seconds."
lol

Best answers
Yeah i know, but the thing is if it counted off topic posts and not the 120 second thing, i'd be long past 1000 by now lol

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only the top one is mystery to me, because I don't have the current Beta (*stares at Nighthawk and Zero*).

BTW, I have to agree with Xtortionist, the animations are so hotdamn incredible, I gave up videogames and became a monk to reflect on there awesomeness.

:yes:

Then I woke up, kidding aside, the animations are incredible.

Best answers
I can't wait for Beta 1, i might have to release the noob within and start asking :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
The aura is really nice, but it lags the game a bit...but harsen has been working on fixing that. He did one hell of a job on the aura, and darktooth is one hell of an animator.

Best answers
Good to know we have people who know what they're doing here, lol.

*looks towards the group of DMZ, Svencoop, Bushido

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom