• Swoop Blast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flying Nimbus

• Advanced Teleporting

• Total voters
Best answers
I have tons of movement suggestions on my mind that I would like to have in ESF. I'll list them for you:

1 Swoop teleport- When you are swooping at an enemy with melee, you should be able to teleport. An advantage of having this is to avoid beams and close in on your target faster.

2 Swoop Blast- Think of when Cell killed Trunks and when Vegeta swoops cell in a rage. He then fires a beam while swooping. This could be a cool feature, but I think it should be limited only to ki blobs and generic beams.

3 Flying Nimbus- A yellow cloud that can be ridden and be found somewhere on the maps. The movement should be slighty faster than flying and have no ki drain while riding the nimbus.

4 Advanced teleporting- A feature that would make you teleport in the same place at the cost of some ki. It should make you disappear for 2 or 3 sec. and reappear. This was used when Kid Buu fired a beam at Goku when he was charging the Spirit Bomb. It can be used to avoid beams and other projectiles.

Tell me if any of these suggestions are a good idea to put in the mod and what can be improved on.

Best answers
Oh, sorry about the poll. I forgot to make it multiple choice. If a moderator could kindly change it for me, that would be appreciated.

Best answers
You must think about how ez would be to dodge EVERY KIND OF ATTACK if you can do advanced teleport.Wich in the TV show(remember what we call teleport in the TV is high speed)would be go away and come back very fast.

Swoop blast, use turbo :p
Flying nimbus? No ****ing way, its *** and they use it only at the begining of DBZ and then maybe gokuh eats it or something but it does not apear anymore

Best answers
We see the nimbus when Gohan takes it to high school. He gives it to Goten because he can't fly.

Swoop blast is different than turbo in that you use high speed to attack, not big ki like turbo.

Advanced teleport, or high speed, should'nt make beams any easier to dodge. Regular teleport already does that. It's useful when you remain stationary like charging a spirit bomb or final flash.

Best answers
1 - I totally agree
2 - Maybe a good idea.... Don't know.
3 - This is unnecessary coding I think. It's just a detail nobody REALLY needs...
4 - I think it would be too easy to evad attacks then, so: no.

Best answers
1. No

2. No

3. No

4. No

#1 we can already do, #2 would unbalance beams(no movement penalty for beaming), #3 wtf, #4 once again would unbalance the game. If everyone could insta trans to another part of the map like that melee would become useless and nobody would get any kills, therefore no pl gain, therefore no transformations.

All intersting ideas, but all are not condusive to gameplay balance.

Best answers
I agree with your first idea (I was thinking about that the other day in fact lol). I mean you can not really do it now without having to stop your swoop first then start it again. It would brign a new challenege level to the game.

Now as for the other ideas. The swooping beam wouldn't really be that good, because if you could swoop shoot someone with a beam then hit them it would kinda leave some balancing issues. Now the nimbus thing would be cool for a little bit then it would just get old and stupid. Advanced teleporting would really be a balancing issue as well. I mean think about seeing someone charging a spirit bomb and dodgeing everattack then him throwing the spirit bomb and killing a whole group of people. Anyways that is just my 2 cents.

Orz

Best answers
The Flying Nimbus can only be ridden by the pure of heart, and that basically limits it to Goku and Gohan (and maybe Trunks)...

Best answers
When he meant teleport swoop im sure he meant teleporting IN-MID-SWOOP!

Anyways I wouldnt agree on teleport swoop especially if they have a new melee system being planned at the momment.

Swoop Blast? Id go with that. It will be more of the show and it will also enhance this game.

Nimbus? Hell no! I mean why put it? Every1 in the mod can fly faster than Nimbus can. I think it would look silly seeing some1 ride flying nimbus and all your enemies will watch you as they laugh and they end it by tackling you down with a swoop lol.

Advance teleporting? All you need is prac and you can teleport.

Btw, in the show they dont really teleport, they just move so fast that it looks like it. So prolly, most likely Goku was the only 1 who can "teleport" to my knowledge.. but hey i may be wrong, its been a while since i seen old eps.

Best answers
no no no no none sound good, all are either too complicated, or plain stupid, the game is fine as it is.

Best answers
#1.yes i always have a proc with that cuz im fly tput them and a beam kills me
#2 mybe
#3hell no what r u stupid goku only used it in the beging off dbz b\c he was not strong ne 2 fly with his waited clothes on
#4 yea that be kool but ppl wuold c the the beam missed and the teleport 2 that spot and when u got back the would just nail u with melee or anther beam

btw for all that it would probaly be alot of coding and it would me the releses alot slower

but thnxs for segusstings

Best answers
imagine he is with all his ki, you are at low life, he is trunks, he is distant, you see and dont really care, the melle "flame thiny" apears and you look, in 1 second he has swooped beside you by teleporting, you are dead.

To the guy who said that he was melling and he was hit by beams and he didnt liked it or something like that. Melle is kinda lame enough, generic beams are a good way to stop it being a noob.

There are more important things to do that MAKE A FLYING NUMBUS

Best answers
I like the swoop blast thingie, if only ki blasts tho, and dont complain ppl, there easely avoided + blocked ;/

Best answers
i like the nimbus idea i too think that when you go turbo you have too have the same speed as when you melee becose i think the turbo goes 2 slow

Best answers
One more things, you dont really think "teleporting" is disapearing and reapearing dont you? why do yuo think that in the show they say ITS TOO FAST! teleporting if moving fast, movng faster while moving fast and then back to fast isnt a bit strange?? (SWOOP TELEPORT SWOOP)

of course, in the game is teleporting but in the show nope.

Best answers
Originally posted by Master Asia
Nimbus? Hell no! I mean why put it? Every1 in the mod can fly faster than Nimbus can. I think it would look silly seeing some1 ride flying nimbus and all your enemies will watch you as they laugh and they end it by tackling you down with a swoop lol.
Now, I am not agreeing to any of these suggestions, but the nimbus can be flown by anybody that is pure evil, or pure good. You just have to be fully. That why Vegeta could go Super Saiyan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom