Flying animation suggestion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the current flying animation. Instead, wouldn't it be cooler if the character would be more bent to the front like in the show? (see Smo's Mystic Gohan model)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already have something like that (see POTW)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but I think that's only for swooping. Or they could make it like arms-front-in-fists animation, know what I'm saying?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, why not, I wouldn't mind, you'll be able to see more since your character's hight isn't as much vertical, so then more can be seen, well not really.

Maybe you can disable or enable "superman style flying" but then again, the animators might need to work a bit more, so I dunno, but it would be fun though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not like Superman!!! You know when they fly in the show they're completely horizontal, sometimes their arms are back, and sometimes front with clenched fists. Maybe that was a bad idea, but ESF's current flying animation sucks by me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well than decompile the model and change the animation.

In DBZ they flew round the world. But in fights they were never horizonal (so to speak).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lower swooping ki cost for this to be possible

- the longer you fly the faster you go... you gradually pick up speed the longer you swoop.. you stop you start over

it would be cool if you were to change directions when swooping and your aura would increase insize as if you speed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom