First step to HL2 SDK?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know about you, but some of the great mods I have played (but most
have died) have gotta be:

Vampire Slayer
Cold Ice (Probably the best DM Mod, it had a Nuke Launcher :D, mod died when Slimshady attempted to convert to Quake 3)
Sven Coop (I liked the old versions more than the new)
Desert Crisis
Natural Selection (Got boring fast though)
The Opera
Firearms
Front Line Force
Action Half-Life
Counter-Strike (I dont like "Version", I prefered beta though, fun over realism anytime)

I just hope to see those mods back and kicking on HL2

Best answers
I say it's a fraud because I've seen the unintended leak over a friend's house and there were still scripted sequences and it was _very_ unpolished and definitely nowhere near completion for the original September 30th release date. That seems fraud'esque to me. Don't get wrong. I hope HL2 comes out and it's all shiny and great and whatever, but I think it's pretty much obvious that Valve lied at SOME point in all of this. I mean, the latest Steam update had that hardware survey? If they really wanted to do that, they'd have done that months ago because they were allegedly planning on a September release. How about the people who got beat by buying that Radeon card with the HL2 card? By the time HL2 comes out, there's going to be another generation of video cards, probably with the same offer. I don't know. HL2's pretty botched at this point, if you ask me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's it, this topic has gone off-topic three times now, and it's the second time you've contributed to that Halorin.

[music]Closing time, one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer. Closing time, you don't have to go, but you can't stay here.[/music]

/me punches thread into oblivion.

- Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom