FIRST EVER ROMANIAN TORUNAMENT

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I aint acting like a noob ok? :S
and yeah i forgot that there are other Romanian servers...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As a prize you could get them models, or do model requests, even model of them selfs to play in esf(or any other mods of theyr choice).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well im also romanian and i also have steam. Indeed i agree that you become lots better after a while since you made the step to steam esf.

Me and Lion are teh best ESF Romanian players around. Dunno bout volkov never saw him playing but i can imagine with a pentium 2 lol. Too bad i coundt come to teh tournament. Maybe teh next one

oh and Lion

atleast mention that you got steam cus of me. i asked mephisto

:D :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#1 Romanian player eh? Well then, i'm probably the #1 player in Estonia XD. There're probably only a handfull of em >_>

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You lot may be #1 for your countries but I'm the best (only) ESF player in my street, possibly town.

I'm interested in this tournament, aslong as the ping's below 100 for the UK, I'm in.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats the server IP so i can join and i hope you guys are good... :rolleyes:
If your from the US you can us my public server and I wouldn't mind getting that guzzie ^_^

Anyways the ip is 66.165.126.215:27015 so when you go play either drop me a pm or leave me a message on irc.

*Back on Topic*

Congrats at winning the first Romanian tournament but I wouldn't let it get to your head. Its too bad ping divides us from other countries to get a fair game because theres a whole lot of other people I know that could give a good ass kicking hehe.

Anyways I don't want to see any replies about my top message if you have a question about it feel free to pm me.

Also no more going off topic in this thread anymore off topics/spam messages will result in an immediate warning from here on out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you got a pentium 2 what do you expect?
You are aware that the speed of his net determines his ping not his system specs are you not?. If his specs are that poor they should only affect his frame rates and ingame performance.

Do you research before making random remarks...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are aware that the speed of his net determines his ping not his system specs are you not?. If his specs are that poor they should only affect his frame rates and ingame performance.

Do you research before making random remarks...
Actualy that depends.

If the system is to slow to process all the data the server sends than it also increases ping.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy that depends.

If the system is to slow to process all the data the server sends than it also increases ping.
that is Dependant on the net speed + the speed of the Ethernet NIC being used. The only area he should be lacking is in his fps and general ingame performance. Even if he was using a 10mbit NIC, it would make little difference if his internet is 10mbit or below, and if it were any faster you would be needing a new/faster NIC to take advantage of the extra speed on that line. The faster NICs though may be able to handle requests more efficiently then the slower NICs however, especailly when it coems into line with specs.

I myself was palying esf on a p3 500mhz box with onbard gfx, I had 30ping however my fps suffered. I suppose you should have a similar story seeing as you used a p3 setup for a while and played with 20fps.

Best answers
well im also romanian and i also have steam. Indeed i agree that you become lots better after a while since you made the step to steam esf.

Me and Lion are teh best ESF Romanian players around. Dunno bout volkov never saw him playing but i can imagine with a pentium 2 lol. Too bad i coundt come to teh tournament. Maybe teh next one

oh and Lion

atleast mention that you got steam cus of me. i asked mephisto

:D :D :D
First you have to fight me ... and then i'll asure you'll change your opinion about that.

Best answers
Pros, not pros, noobs, not noobs... These terms are being used a lot and by different standards. Because someone says a player is a pro it doesn't mean that he is compared to some other players. People even started giving players the title of elite, whatever that is. Being the best in a country when it comes to esf, is not a big deal as there won't be a lot of people to challenge you from your own country. In denmark we are like 4-5 players that are considered good, so what would the point be to be the best out of `4 or 5? Well of course it gives you the possibility to brag to the other players from your own country, but doesn't give you an opportunity to brag in the international community.

So national tournaments = fun, but not a status symbol.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toxen is correct. You don't deserve anything for being number 1 in a single nation. When you're better than at least 3/4 of the rest of the players in the world, I'll give you a pat on the back and say keep at it.

Trust me. The pat is well worth the "work".

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lionheart , nerver heard of you >< , must've been lucky to beat goten , gj anyway , i still think surprise owns ya all XD , witch didn't play ,

Best answers
Meh...you guys want more from a single situation.Just be proud of the guy :)
We should all be proud of ourselves sometimes :) Even if its the simplest of things,and being the best in Roumania is to be proud of...I think >_>
Anyways, GJ

-GuZzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom