FIRST EVER ROMANIAN TORUNAMENT

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
low tech huh , thats why we hack a game the day it's released and in less than a week we have it, take for example nfs carbon or gothic 3, anyway yeah most romanians don't have a steam acount but thats because it costs about 30-40 bucks here, but i'm not worring about that,because it will change next year when we enter the EU, and then you will all eat you're words literaly
Braging about being illegal is realy something to be proud of. ^^

But i think you are expecting a bit much from the EU. The EU doesnt do most of the stuff. Sure they give funds. But the actual changes are made by the countrys themselvs.

In any case ill be looking forward to eating my words :)

OH and low tech isnt as bad as it sounds. High tech = more polition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Braging about being illegal is realy something to be proud of. ^^

But i think you are expecting a bit much from the EU. The EU doesnt do most of the stuff. Sure they give funds. But the actual changes are made by the countrys themselvs.

In any case ill be looking forward to eating my words :)

OH and low tech isnt as bad as it sounds. High tech = more polition.
it is for me :D,anyway maybe you are right about the EU but still it will improbe at least alittle and hopefully the game prices will go down,but i still won't buy them :p except the ones like esf witch you can't hack for the officals servers

edit:since when was i getting angry?o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Piracy sucks, i used to warez everything and now i just get the most important stuff i can't find anywhere, or the cd's that i have lost or are broken..
Think about the Bands, Movie makers, Small Corporated Game Firms, They All Lose 50% money just because there are people who think "nah i'll just dl this, it won't hurt much" i know i know, i'm preaching, but somebody has to do it sometimes, and i felt like it atm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Piracy sucks, i used to warez everything now i warez just a little bit..
Think about the Bands, Movie makers, Small Corporated Game Firms, They All Lose 50% money just because there are people who think "nah i'll just dl this, it won't hurt much" i know i know, i'm preaching, but somebody has to do it sometimes, and i felt like it atm.
uhh,don't act like a comunist, and it's not my fault taht they fave high prices, they did it on themselves
and no, piracy doesn't suck at all it rulez!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh,don't act like a comunist, and it's not my fault taht they fave high prices, they did it on themselves
and no, piracy doesn't suck at all it rulez!
u call me A COMMUNIST?

lol, it's vice versa, if i buy my software than warez it, it's most likely being a republican or whatever to opposite of communism

but anyways, if you like to warez, so be it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u call me A COMMUNIST?

lol, it's vice versa, if i buy my software than warez it, it's most likely being a republican or whatever to opposite of communism

but anyways, if you like to warez, so be it :D
1.wtf , you drunk, be warezo_O what the that mean
2.PPL GO ONTOPIC, if you ain't got something ontopic to post them don't, any other mesages to me could be pm-ed

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's wrong with you guys when discussions involve another country? This thread was about the Romanian ESF tournament, not about warez, currency, which country is bigger, which country has the better players, etcetera.

Anyway, it's nice to see how wide-spread ESF has become.

Are there any rewards for winning the tournament or is it for bragging rights?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as ive heard the winner has his avatar posted a whole month on their forums ^^

Besides that fact. Lion you and Goten should be ashamed of yourselvs XD

You two have an advantage you know XD

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAhahahah,its no sin to go Off-Topic.

Warez for the win :)

Its the 2nd thing I download the most...after pron :D :D

-GuZzie
It might not be a sin, but it's against the forum rules to go off-topic. Also the discussion of warez is another thing that's against the rules.

As far as ive heard the winner has his avatar posted a whole month on their forums ^^
Oh, that's cool. Gives you something to think about before the next tournament.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Besides that fact. Lion you and Goten should be ashamed of yourselvs XD

You two have an advantage you know XD
trugeta, and ssj4geo/mirai no trunks also have the same advantage, oh and last tournament i told them taht i would give them the 1.3 aura :laff: , got to get some new ideas, anyone got some?

@MC got any good ideas for prizez?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trugeta, and ssj4geo/mirai no trunks also have the same advantage, oh and last tournament i told them taht i would give them the 1.3 aura :laff: , got to get some new ideas, anyone got some?

How about fame of beeing the romanian champion of ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Some romanian people are more materialistic persons, so they would choose prizes over pride. :D

And Guzzie, if you think you are superior to romanian esf players, i dare you to fight me: 1 on 1, server of your choosing(but with a reasonable amount of ping).
Even thought i might get my ... kicked i'm willing to try.
So bring it on:devgrin: :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@grega i got fame allready, they already say that i am #1 romanian esf player, so that won't help too much, the others
@webber yep u'r right we are greedy ppl:devgrin:

Best answers

what advantage i had ?

edit : guzzie you better watch your mouth , i'm sure i'll broke your bones in pieces...at esf

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... Well, one thing you could do is have someone create a signature for the winners of the tournaments that says that they've won [insert tournament number/name here].

I'm bad when it comes to ideas for prizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom