Firefox 1.5.0.4 released

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine updated itself overnight...strange.

The only difference i've noticed so far is the 'Page can not be displayed' page.

Best answers
|Overlord| said:
http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=8763
Mainly a security focused update i'd say from the looks of things. Just updated it just then. It also seems to fix a security hole related to the Greasemonkey extension aswell.
Man gotta love Mozilla, they are so good about the whole update thing. IE hasen't been updated since SP2, which was released in October 2005...

Best answers
I have a problem with the bookmarkbar since this update.. Whenever I have this bar enabled, any page I load is shaking up and down.. Disabling fixes it ofcourse, but I don't think that this is intended..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:
Man gotta love Mozilla, they are so good about the whole update thing. IE hasen't been updated since SP2, which was released in October 2005...
lol uh, yes it has.

otherwise i'd still be able to take over your machine by directing you to a web page that renders a special file i created. (even with activex disabled and most content blocked i.e. security settings on max)

although http://secunia.com/product/11/ still makes me rifk. i guess their programmers are too busy rewriting vista to care about unimportant **** like a program 90% of the world uses daily

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:
Serive Pack 2 was released in 2004, not 2005 (atleast not through microsoft's "legal advantage" crap).
Kimfu said:
I have a problem with the bookmarkbar since this update.. Whenever I have this bar enabled, any page I load is shaking up and down.. Disabling fixes it ofcourse, but I don't think that this is intended..
Iv'e had that happen to me with a port of the KDE plastikfox theme for FF 1.5.0.X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom