Finishing Moves

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll make it short and simple, If you try to kill someone with a combo melee attack (as in his health is so low that a combo melee will kill him) it'll trigger an animation of a finishing move, and each character has 2 (one for up in the air and one for on the ground) like Goku can do a Kaioken Finish if he is on the ground, and he can send someone flying and vaporize them with a Super Kamehameha if he's up in the air. (if you can't tell, this is taking advantage of the camera effects) Really I won't be sad if you don't like it or if you can't add it or something, the game will be awesome either way.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having in mind that there's still a lot of much more important **** to do and that we want the game as soon as possible, I don't see your suggestion being worth the time it would take to implement it into the game.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a cool suggestion, Just suggested too late

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ah-le-le!

Is that FP'ers know something that we don't? :fight:

Discord Member
Best answers
hmmm as far as i know the biggest delay is mainly art related .... stuff like this other devs are more than capable of handling. it really does sound like an amazing idea .... and who is to say it still cant b added after it does get released as well

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah-le-le!

Is that FP'ers know something that we don't? :fight:
Of course. FPers know everything about each member's of the team personal life. Except for Mastasurf's, he's a mysterious kind. So by that we can estimate the time it would take for the game to get released and if certain suggestions are given too late or not.

EDIT: Oh and Dramaera, don't even thing about it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The official release date is................

When you stop asking for it :D

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
EDIT: Oh and Dramaera, don't even thing about it.
At this point I laughed so loud that my supervisor looked really scary right in front of my desk. ^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll make it short and simple, If you try to kill someone with a combo melee attack (as in his health is so low that a combo melee will kill him) it'll trigger an animation of a finishing move, and each character has 2 (one for up in the air and one for on the ground) like Goku can do a Kaioken Finish if he is on the ground, and he can send someone flying and vaporize them with a Super Kamehameha if he's up in the air. (if you can't tell, this is taking advantage of the camera effects) Really I won't be sad if you don't like it or if you can't add it or something, the game will be awesome either way.
Use Tier attacks for the cool finisher style moves.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If it's too late for suggestions might aswell close this forum category.

But then again I suppose it isnt.

Weird, I'd have thought the biggest delay would be coding rather than art.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This suggestion sounds like it could get repetitive quick! I'd rather just sent them flying until their body fades away (could play around with opacity or something) or disintegrate/blow them up if I kill em with a Ki based attack, nothing fancy (again, opacity would be of great help here I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom