Finger laser

Best answers
Does anybody else find this to be one of the most annoying and potentially cheap moves? At a decent pl someone with decent aim can nail u down pretty fast. Perhaps its damage should be dropped a little bit for next release? I'll admit that skilled people will always find their ways around this.....of course i have a few times. but anyone who likes to melee is trashed and taking time for charge makes u a sitting duck, maybe reduce the speed at which it hits? any input?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Finger Lasers should be chargable. Like as fast as the
Generic beam, cause I remember when Freiza was playing with it
at first it looked like he charged it cause his finger tip turned red
for a second

Best answers
yes have u also thought about, thats how it works in the show

and any other character has advantage over freza cause he cant ps a beam

plus the powerful laser takes soon time for it to recharge to fire again and the second fire is weaker, ITS balanced

Best answers
i don't see any problem with the finger laser. and u have to learn how to counter it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
I'll admit that skilled people will always find their ways around this

theres your answer right there.....

Best answers
i had posted before that a sniper zoom for primary fire would be nice, i still think it would but if the persons good enough they dont need the zoom.And for the secondary fire,I agree with the chargeable thing, it could work kinda like the rezoku.

Best answers
Every character has their advantages and disadvantages.

The ESF team done a bloody wonderfull job at balancing out characters / moves.

Also this isnt just a DM GAME. Although it can be played that way its not the most effective way of playing.

Try to think of it as a battlefield. Try to control the battlefield.
Anticipate your opponents moves and be a tricky sly guy and get revenge.

If u really dont like someone spamming the laser finger @ u go gohan and use ur shield.

But the most effective way at bringing your opponent to his knees is to use meele / block / teleport combo.

Best answers
Laser finger goes right through shield just like Piccolo laser eye attack (at least i think so anyway) I don't think it is unfair because frieza has big disadvantages, cant ps with beam, deathball isnt a beam but it works in ps but its not great and then there is frieza disk, its better than destructo disk but disk spam is cheap and most skilled players will easily dodge it, so finger blast is harder to dodge because it fast and it makes frieza a better character even tho frieza is still one of the characters people rarely use so i dont think the way it is is unbalanced in any way.

:fight:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes the finger laser is cheap.
so is the disc
so is kamehameha
and spirit bomb
and SBC
and Eye laser
and solar flair

i have seen every attack called cheap except the burning attack.
technically, you don't have to play for the mod, so i see all attacks as free....

lol

every attack has a weakpoint its harder to control the stronger beam attacks. Spirit bomb takes forever to charge, its easy to dodge ball attacks. thats what i love about this game, you have to master it all to counter it all. learn to tele around the finger laser and melee the sucka.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
remember how cell did it really fast?

i think its cheap but it should be able to use it as fast as eyelaser not constantly like he does when u right click

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom