Final Flash Pictures

Sound Artist
Best answers
I asked Zero if i could show some of his work and he said to go with the Final Flash. As for the news.. i couldn't remember the password for it:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice beams, look better then dmz's new beams, but not as good as the dmz's beams now lol

Best answers
i really dont like the beams in DMZ there not equal to the chars proxy

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh dmz beams are just...poopy in a word...the mod is good but it just has a difff feal to esf....and plus u can't charge ur attacks so it just dun feel like the show...coz the longer u charge the more powerful.....i prefer esf but as a mod dmz is cool....

Best answers
...awesome work!!!
Its simply delicious!!!But like ultrassj_vegeta said they look a bit thin!!!BUt they re...hm...just...GENIOUS!!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
their not thin at all. Look at mastas screen shot, you will see it looks like a perfect circily ki blast. as you start to look to the side, the beam gets longer. To be honist(sp), first time i saw this beam, i didn't like it that much. After I saw it ingame, i blew acouple loads in my pants:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
After I saw it ingame, i blew acouple loads in my pants:)
thanx for that thought!! But those beams look damn cool so were getting more screenshots as the week progresses. Goodie!

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@joe

I think that's a bit more than we need to know there. Keep that in the privacy of your own home. :D

Best answers
Wow that Final Flash looks great..and if they spent that much time on that beam, i cant wait to see the others.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i would want to see some picture of some others attack that you guys made better..

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
i would want to see some picture of some others attack that you guys made better..

maybe they arent done with the other beams, but if they have then please show us them!! :laff:

The FinalFlash beam, looks cool, i hope that all the beams will look that good :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those beams rock! But, I think there's a little problem: the Final Flash wasn't controlable, was it?!

Best answers
niiiiiiice

just 3 complaints

1. unless thrid person works perfectly you cant see ****

2.there hard as ell to control

3.why do they blow up when you stop controlling them? characters are constantly firing then moving

Retired
Best answers
3rd peron works better now and if u get to close to a wall and fire and u cant see **** thats ur own fault

thier not that hard to control just takes a little getting used to. so try aiming first :)

lag lag and more lag if we did not det them we would have like 30 beams on the screen at once and everyone would have like 800 ping so.......detonation

remember thier is a fine line between what should be and what will be playable

Best answers
ppl dont use the gatlic gun anymore they just use Final Flash i cant wait to see all those spamers in the next version cause you have to be Super sayian to do FF but wait there going to big bang spam

and really gokus kamehemeha and Vegetas big bang are really the same strenght cause they do the super Kamehameha big bang attack although its from GT its really should be thought about to reduce BB the whole map and maybe make it slower to charge up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vegeta wont be able to make Final flash until he is SSJ to yes poeple WILL use galit gun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will the BB still be as strong or has it been (S)oftened?
And will you need to be SSJ to use it?

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
Vegeta wont be able to make Final flash until he is SSJ to yes poeple WILL use galit gun.
I know that thats why i posted it....duh

and no you dont need to be SSJ to use the BB but it would be nice to be soften up maybe a little stronger than kamehmeha and long time charge about .8 time of Genki dama

Best answers
is Freedom kicked or sometin?
his devjournal dosnt exist anymore o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom