• AWESOME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER!!!

• Eh, I dont care either way...

• Total voters
Best answers
yeah, it shouldn't matter if its to hard for newbs. When i was a newb, i read the manual and practiced against myself in lan, than i played online.

Best answers
only speial beams like kame and gallit gun, not generic. generic should be left as is as it is a handy 'sidearm'.

Best answers
It shouldnt be given to all, not goku at least he has to many moves allready. It may change the gameplay to much as well if the mod developers add it in, i would like one of them to post with their thoughts.

Best answers
Your idea doesn't make any sense. So you have the option of:

1. Short charge in the first stage, but charging during the second stage is slow and weaker

2. Long charge in the first stage, but second stage is faster and stronger.

That doesn't make any sense. You are spending equal amounts of time in both situations. If both beams take the same amount of time to charge, why even short charge at all? You might as well long charge and have some kick in your beam.

The way it is now is just fine; the longer you charge the more powerful and bigger radius your beam will have. You can even hit turbo for added power. Maybe if the first stage of charging took a long time, but added power and took no ki, then there would be a good reason to use it. FF could be the PS dominator then...

Keep thinking tho, beams could use some depth.

Best answers
you see, if u long charge at the start, you will lose more energy but it will charge faster, if you charge little at the start, it will take longer to charge but takes less energy.

anyways, im happy to see that 23 people like my idea!

Best answers
the way it is at the mo is short an simple, no brains required. this suggested method requires brains (skill in other words) an has other subtleties in terms of gameplay for example, a skilled player would be able to manage his ki effectively an not hav to power up for awhile while maintain a good kill rate.

Best answers
Just found out that vegeta alsow fired FF in a ball form, while hes majin vegeta and fighting goku he shouts final flash (very shortly) and a ball comes, maybe second fire for ff is a fast charged ball form, cuz he made it instantly so little charge time maybe handy to knock someone down or hold a beam for a few secs.

(and YES i know originally its a beam BUT HE DID fire a ball there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom