• AWESOME!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEVER!!!

• Eh, I dont care either way...

• Total voters
Best answers
I was just thinking, and i came up with this idea. (Its a bit odd, but why not tell it anyways

For Vegeta's Final Flash there should be two stages.
First, you hold down one of the mouse buttons and he extends his arms to his side, like in the show. Your energy will start to drain like any other attack now. The longer you hold it, the quicker you can charge a powerfull attack in the next stage

Next, you hold the other mouse button so he than puts his hands together. Your ki stops draining, but the attack gets stronger. The attacks charge time and power wil change depending on how long you held onto the first stage.

Lastly, when you let go of the button, u fire the blast.

Heres an example of the power.
If you hold down the first stage for a long time, a lot of energy is drained but when you do the second stage, the blast charges up quicker and more powerfull.

If you charge up the first stage a short time, when you do the second stage it will take a longer time to charge the blast and it will be weaker, but you saved more energy.

Please give thoughts and comments...

Best answers
I dont think its too bad of an idea-Infact, why just Final Flash? Why not make that the only way to shoot all beams, except generic. That way I think it would take atleast some experiance to spam. I wouldnt mind seeing it at all.

Best answers
For all attacks? That would stop new people from spamming... but it would also change the play mechanics to much.

For all of the people who voted, could u post ur feedback as well, not just post. Say y u hate/love it.

Best answers
Well, maybe not all attacks...maybe...all attacks that require you to stay still to charge them, like Finishing Buster...you know? But then theres still the problem with the kame spam...

Best answers
ooooo if it was for the kamehameha wave it would be like 5 stages!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, unless they do something about the blast radius, i think this should be a big no no. The attacks are powerful enough as they are, and it will be spammed to kill the whole map all the time. I'd leave this attack the way it is...

Best answers
For final flash I just think they should up the min charge time by like 1/3 or 1/2 or so, and double the damage, coz the beam travels so slow, that in 1v1 most decent players cant get out of the way really quickly, unlike the kamehameha, which u can detonate (well its got a bigger radius than ff) and it will take out 1/2 a stage, so no running away :/

Best answers
It would certainly steepen the learning curve for the game, and might reward the more skilled players in a new way.

I doubt something like this will be implemented however. The game is already settling itself into its own groove, and there's some things you just can't change at this point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:yes: good idea...
But the other mouse button was originally used for holding down attacks... and also to detonate the beams

Best answers
just add an extra button. firearms new release added new button 4 bipod, so y not add extra button 4 holding beam. i voted awsome, its adds much more depth to already great game and requires skill to use. tho i should say make only applicable 4 special beams like kame and gallit etc, leaving only generic as point click affair as that seems perfect for quick backup.

Best answers
yay! some people like my idea!!!
I agree, it shouldnt be for all attacks, just certain ones to give more balance and stratagy to the game.

Best answers
Sorry, don't like it...beams are beams, no need to make some work differently than others, and new buttons...no...there are already enough buttons as it is...besides, its already hard enough to get off a FF in a serious battle, just too much for something so simple...I vote NEVER!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll i think when u drain lots of power, the attack charge time should be long
and when u dont drain lots of ower, the attack charge time should be short, or else it would be kinda weird

Best answers
good idea but the noobs might not be able to use it ( no offense noobs)

Best answers
unless they read the ****ing manual!
anyways, i thinks the more power u put into beam, the faster it will charge. this sort of beam method is good for helpin ppl learn to manage their ki a bit better. thats what i think. and say one wants to harge a kame but put v litle power in it, say it ould take as long as the spirit bomb to fully charge...

Best answers
I know it would be simple but using 2 mouse buttons all the time just to fire would be complicated for noobs and they might have trouble with it.

I think its an ok idea however to use but I wouldnt say all attacks just maybe the main attacks for each character or something, like kamahameha and final flash.

Why not just have it so while you are holding it down his hands are apart and he only brings them together to fire?

Best answers
yea its a good idea maybe he can find a sprite artist and a animator and he can do it for him self and relese it. :)

Best answers
i know the method is not v noob frendly but then it'll teach em to read the ****in manual. if it is implemented, it would be invaluable for using the special attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom