Final Fantasy 2 Out of 5

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heros?, he was just the main character, theres a diff, in the game, all of your team were just as heroic as squall, or cloud, however relating to the post,

squall really has no advantage, think of how many times cloud was shot in ff7, i doubt squalls bullets would do much good, however, dont just say cloud has the advnatage cuz of his huge sword, (if you remember squalls limit break tpe thing squall ha a much much bigger sword, that reached into the stars), still though, if they were to clash swords, squalls gunblade itself woul likely shatter , my vote goes to cloud on the prmise of, it would only take one clean hit to end the fight from cloud, wheres as squall would have to land a few to finish it,

Retired
Best answers
Cloud..because he looks the coolest. huge ass sword. just overall the coolest character.

Best answers
Cloud I really cool,
Although i didn't get far in FFVII could was still cool

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'd have to say Tidus, both Squall and Cloud lack in the speed, evasive and agility areas, Tidus can dodge most of their moves and still do a considerable amount of damage :p

Best answers
Cloud is the man, Squall is the cloud wanna be and Tidus is a chipper up and at em ***.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this even a contest? lol. Cloud.

Best answers
Neither Sephoroth would pown them all with his little finger... :laff:

but apart from that i would have to say Squall gunblade is kickass

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
Neither Sephoroth would pown them all with his little finger... :laff:
and who did cloud kill in nilbehelm?, hmmm, wasnt it sephiroth? heh (cloud killed the real sephiroth by himself in nilbehelm, watch the flashbacks when cloud falls into the lifestream, the sephiroth you chase throughout the game is a clone)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my version, squares version, whatever you wanna call it, its still true

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this another anime? if so what is it called, by the comments of you guys it should be fun to watch, i´ve never seen it but i am curious to

Best answers
nuttzy said:
my version, squares version, whatever you wanna call it, its still true
im only jokin with you... yo see i did actualy vote for squall :laff:

newhoo im going to start an even worse FF poll

and to answer Reptile's question the FF series is a game... quite adictive aswell...

Best answers
the FF series spans 12 games so far...

ive played 4 of them...

they are...

FF1 - Unknown Console prob PC emu for it
FF2 - Unknown Console prob PC emu for it
FF3 - Unknown Console prob PC emu for it
FF4 - Unknown Console prob PC emu for it
FF5 - Unknown Console prob PC emu for it
FF6 - Unknown Console prob PC emu for it
FF7 - Playstation & PC
FF8 - Playstation & PC
FF9 - Playstation & PC
FF10 - Playstation 2 & PC
FF10/2 - Playstation 2 & PC
FF11 online - MMORPG PC

thats all i know :laff:

feel free to correct me if ive missed some and i does ne1 know the origonal consoles for the first 6?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ff3 is also ff6, as is ff4 is ff2, (t hink thats right) some of them have been released on the psx in the packs, i know ff5 and 3(6) are in one, and ff5 and chrono trigger are in another, as for the ff2 snes game, itd be kinda hard hunting that one down outside of an emulation thing, (i own the snes cartidge myself ^_^)

but dont forget the final fantasy mystic quest games, i think theres 3 of those, though they were crappy and extremely easy, they were still final fantasy games, also FFT (tactics), which is a final fantasy game but of a completely different genre than all the others,

ff1was for the NES, ff2 through 6 were for the SNES, ff7-9 were for psx and pc, 10 and 11 were on ps2 and 11 on pc as well,

Best answers
nuttzy said:
10 and 11 were on ps2 and 11 on pc as well,

FF11 is a MMORPG and is definatly not on the PS2

unless you call FFX2 FF11 and then i see where youre comin from but the actual FF11 is a MMORPG :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ps2 has online capabaility ya know, the game was originally designed for ps2, to play it requires the hard drive and the internet adapter, not sure of these are available stateside though,

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/beginners/ps2/ care to argue with squaresoft that thier game is not on the ps2?

Best answers
no thats ok :laff:

didnt know PS2 had online capabilities...

i stand corrected :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom