Fighting throws

Best answers
I read the FAQ, and it says to hold down primary fire to fight a throw, but when I hold it down, even if Im like a million stronger, I still always lose.

Why?

also, Is trunks supposed to always use his sword, or is it only on special combos?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To throw, you must hold attack2 (right click) while the autopunch sequence is happening.
So first swoop at someone while holding attack, then when your player is autopunching, hold right click to start a throw. You must keep holding right click to throw them.

As for trunks, he only uses his sword in his special combos.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright Mp got it backwards, heh.

Slop you'll almost always lose when you're being thrown. Holding primary fire makes it take longer and drains more ki from the person throwing you, so that if he has a reasonably low amount of energy he'll run out and the throw will break off. It's being tweaked for the 1.2 patch.

Best answers
thanks, also, are there supposed to be auras when transforming?

Because im getting nothing on both my comps.

Best answers
One last thing.....

What happened to the old maps, like island, and kami?

THose were my favorite.

EDIT: also, whats the deal with prepunch, I do it so much when we are both charging, and I try and use bacic melee, and somehow the bot ends up beating the crap outta me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
For some reason, when you have the mp3 player on (activated), the transformation effects dont show.
huh? the transormation effects work just fine when my MP3 player is on... guess i did something right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom